“Need to keep coming back to try everything”
Review of Thai Garden

Thai Garden
Ranked #68 of 668 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great food, atmosphere and price. Server Chris told us his top three favorites. Tried the pad mee (noodles) with chicken and shrimp. You choose the spice level. I went for two stars and enjoyed the generous portion. I will have to wait for another visit to get my usual favorite of chicken masan.

1  Thank Mary B

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

The four of us ate lunch at the Thai Garden Restaurant.
The menu is extensive and easy to navigate. On the menu are lunch specials, which represent terrific value.
The quality and quantity of the meals are excellent. Service is friendly, efficient, but not pushy.
The really enjoyable aspect of Thai Garden is it has maintained a level of consistency that guarantees a superb experience.

1  Thank helgah248
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I've traveled to Thailand, and I'm very familiar with Thai street food. Thai Garden is the most authentic I've found yet. It's owned by a Thai family. The service was amazing, and our service took time to chat with us about our meals.

I'd recommend this restaurant for a special dinner out.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Ok, pleasantly surprised! When you pull out the tiny tiny strip shopping center, or you wonder…
But the food is to die for! Don't go dying on me! But I just wanted to let you know that it was awesome!
Would go back. 5 stars would require better A/C but you need to go!
We did family-style. Everything from a sweet/sour – two chicken everything. Nothing was bad! Everything was awesome. Be careful on the hot sauce, stacks up quickly!
Cheers! Give me a thumbs up if this helped you!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Following our Wednesday class our group visited this eatery. The dining area was not very clean and the servers not properly dressed. The menu was varied with a large selection of Thai lunch items. My wife and I chose two soups and an order of fried Wontons which were just enough. The rest chose larger full meals which were more than adequate causing many to require "take outs" or just leave what was remaining. The service was slow and many orders not correct. This was our first and last visit. We will return to Huntsville's Surin the future for Thai food.