“Offers great pizza!”

Yellowhammer Brewing
Ranked #18 of 644 Restaurants in Huntsville
Reviewed 16 July 2018

My husband loves craft breweries. As someone with celiac who can't drink beer, I love going with him only when they offer food I can eat. Yellowhammer Brewing meet both of our needs as they're attached to Earth and Stone Wood Fired Pizza who bakes gluten free pizza! We went to multiple breweries while in Huntsville, this is the only one I'm going to review as he reported it was consistently the best! I also think it is generous of them to donate money to send kids to space camp, they donated $10,000 last year and their goal this year is $20,000. That is a goal we'd love to help support!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Good: Large selection of beers
Very nice decor/vibe
Huge plus - can bring kids
Can sit outside or inside

Bad: No table side - have to wait in line for beer
If you order a paddle, sit and wait, only two servers so it may take awhile
Can be a little cramped at times
Walked in on the side and had no one offer to help/explain process (or even a
sign regarding where to sit/order, etc.) Very confusing for someone who
had not been there before because it's two establishments in one building.

Ugly: We honestly didn't love the beers unfortunately but we seem to be in the
minority on our opinions
80's music playing the entire time threw us off with the rustic vibe/decor
Pizza next door was pricey with ok service (had order wrong and had charged
us incorrectly but did correct it) but the workers were all pretty inattentive
and nonchalant.

It was Father's Day, thought there'd be a special or something fun. --Especially as the only brewery open on Sunday. Overall it was just ok for us, but we won't be back.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Went here for a meeting but arrived early and had a couple of beers. It was a hip, creative space with friendly bartenders. Attached to a pizza place that was excellent.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Beer is made with the highest quality. Staff were great! They really knew the products that they are selling. This is a more traditional brewery, focusing on European styles. The imperial stout was my favorite. Although, the single grain, single hop IPA, called “Hammerillo SMaSH” is so fine that I almost shed a tear in my beer!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Had a large selection of their beers and styles all the ones I tried were very good. Highly recommend stopping for a drink when in town.