“Great Place for Lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I love to go here with my friends for lunch. The food is always good and the service is always great.

Phil S, Owner at Phil Sandoval's Mexican Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you, Shannon...we appreciate your time and that GREAT review...

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Good food. Had to give it a second try. We enjoy the food and the atmosphere. I recommend the combo platters.

Phil S, Owner at Phil Sandoval's Mexican Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank You, we appreciate the comments and that rating, my friend...

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here many times and this is the only Mexican that we eat in Huntsville. The food is consistently awesome and the margaritas are delicious. I suggest the acupolco chicken nachos or the fajitas. The service is impeccable and they are fast.

Phil S, Owner at Phil Sandoval's Mexican Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank You, Andy...We appreciate the SHOUT OUT...Gracias, for your time and that AWESOME rating!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a delicious meal . Very busy but expected with good food. Service was exceptional. More variety than some places.

Phil S, Owner at Phil Sandoval's Mexican Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank You , For The Kind Wording...We Appreciate Your Compliments And That AWESOME Rating

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I’m honestly questioning the reviews for this site! The top shelf margarita....let’s just say I should have just gone with the cheapest in the place. The chips were nice and thin but the salsa was not good. Although he was nice, our server got our appetizer wrong and never tried to rectify the situation after we let him know, so we paid for something different than we ordered. I will say that the entrees were actually decent. BE ADVISED: The menu link on here is different than the menu in the restaurant. Some stuff is the same and other items are completely omitted from the in-restaurant menu.

Phil S, Owner at Phil Sandoval's Mexican Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

BB, we appreciate your comments but, on Thursday's we have margaritas for $3.99 all day long and as for the menu? I don't know what you mean about items not being the same, usually if you want something that isn't on the menu, 90% of the time we usually try to satisfy our guests...We also have a hidden menu, that we don't advertise but, offer it any way...If you have questions about our menu or anything you want to discuss, please feel free to contact me at your convenience, 256-489-5711.Phil