“Good Service And Good Food.”
Review of Rosie's Cantina

Rosie's Cantina
Ranked #10 of 645 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I took my family there for a late lunch. The food was good, not exceptional. The Guacamole with pico de Gallo was very good. I love their rice and beans. Service was exceptional. Overall, I would eat there again

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We had an enjoyable experience at Rosie's Cantina. We started off with the Top Shelf margarita, which was very good. Next we had the homemade tortilla chips which were absolutely the best I have ever eaten. I had the fajitas and my wife had the enchiladas. Both were delicious and I would definitely have them again. The service was prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend Rosie's.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Love Rosie’s. We go there often. The food is amazing. Always love the fajitas-can’t go wrong with those. Salsa is best in town. Don’t leave without trying a mambo taxi! Also have used their catering for many gatherings-graduation parties, birthday parties and even hosting my bunko group! Always a hit!!

HFren, Guest Relations Manager at Rosie's Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Theresa, thank you for the 5 Star rating and the compliments! As you probably already know we strive to offer tasty fresh made menu selections while providing quality customer service. Thanks for thinking about using Rosie's for your special and fun events! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Maybe we will see you on Thursday, because that is Mambo Taxi Thursday, they are $3.99 all day until 9PM! ;)

Reviewed 6 July 2018

This is probably my favorite Mexican food place. The salsa has just the right kick for me. I like spicy foods. I've never had to wait long for a table even during it's busiest time. I really like the combo fajitas and rosiechangas. You don't have to wait long for the food to come out either.

Thank you for the 5 Star rating and the compliments. Like our other menu items we make our Salsa fresh, daily! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We enjoy the food and atmosphere. I recommend the burritos, salads, and enchiladas. Good restaurant and good service.

Been to Rosie's Cantina? Share your experiences!