“Good Mexican food, good service, a tad pricey”
Review of Las Trojas

Las Trojas
Ranked #186 of 637 Restaurants in Huntsville
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Stopped in for lunch and ordered a medium margarita and the #3 dinner special which was a chili Lenore, taco and enchilada and a side of the charro beans. Service was quick and polite. The beans were brought out early and I found them interesting. Almost more like a bean soup with pieces of hot dogs slice up in it along with some peppers. Anyway margarita was good and the plate was good except the chili relleno did not seem to have any filling in it. Almost just a flat pepper with sauce on top. Other than that the food was good. The sauce for the chips though seemed lacking in spice. The meal with drink and tip was over $30 which was a tad expensive for one person.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We've stopped here numerous times over the past few months and love it! I've had probably half the menu and everything is absolutely delicious. Watch out for the BoB Marlies though. That's one potent concoction!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Tried to give this place another chance. Took my wife and granddaughters for lunch. silverware was crusty with old food. our food was tasteless. Beef tacos had no flavor, refried beans were bland. The highlight was was chips and salsa. Won't be going back. I left and bought stuff to make my own tacos so that I could get the nasty out of my brain.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

In town visiting with friends. We were one of two parties in the back room. Though the food was great, they can't handle more than one large party at a time.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Hostesses won't make eye contact, plenty of tables but long wait to be seated; waiter didn't speak English, didn't write down our order, forgot things and brought wrong sizes. Didn't clear dishes or refill waters.
Food was good but after all that, it didn't matter very much.

Been to Las Trojas? Share your experiences!