“Very average (at best) 2.5 stars”
Review of Anaheim Chili

Anaheim Chili
Ranked #58 of 637 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Small crowd, about 1230 on a Friday. Service was mostly fine, thigh it felt like none of the employees wanted to be there. On the plus side it was nice and quiet. Toilet was dirty.

Had Serrano burger, it was alright, average... Very small though for a ten dollar burg. Slaw nothing great.

Doubt I'll be back.

I won't be returning.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

On my visit, I had a sampler with three different types of chili. My favorite was the Cincinnati Chili.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I went and ate there with my sons just to try it. The food wasn't bad, it just wasn't very good either. Nothing to write home about as far as taste, but the prices are good and the service was great.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We were looking for chili without beans and decided to come in. We both got double cups which is $7. Not quite enough to fill you up so next time we may try the bowl or the three cup. The spicy lover ordered cincinatti and the red. Both were spiced great and very tasty. The non spicy order was pesole and white chili. The white was the best. Both had a slight kick so they were good choices. Ambiance is simple sports bar. Service ok.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We go at least once a week. Always great. The newest Wednesday special gumbo is truly special. The Tuesday special Texas chili was my all time favorite til the gumbo came along. Now I have more days I have to decide from. No matter, can't miss no matter what day. BTW, the Serrano Burger is any any day favorite of mine.