“Finally found a green chile burger!”
Review of Anaheim Chili

Anaheim Chili
Ranked #58 of 637 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Looking for a place to eat that had something unusual and thankfully, Anaheim Chili popped up on the screen! 3 of us ate here and we all loved our meals! Chili was something different-you don't find that on too many menus. The green chile cheeseburger was great! Made me miss New Mexico..... We will definitely make this a regular stop when in Huntsville!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Very casual dining with great service. Best part is having Hatch green chilies! Food is good but don't expect an expansive menu.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Small crowd, about 1230 on a Friday. Service was mostly fine, thigh it felt like none of the employees wanted to be there. On the plus side it was nice and quiet. Toilet was dirty.

Had Serrano burger, it was alright, average... Very small though for a ten dollar burg. Slaw nothing great.

Doubt I'll be back.

I won't be returning.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

On my visit, I had a sampler with three different types of chili. My favorite was the Cincinnati Chili.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I went and ate there with my sons just to try it. The food wasn't bad, it just wasn't very good either. Nothing to write home about as far as taste, but the prices are good and the service was great.