“Terrame is terrible”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Terrame Day Spa and Salon
Reviewed 19 May 2015

I purchased a $325 gift card for my wife for Mother's Day. I was told at the time that she could use it for anything she wanted, not just the gift package I had intended it for. When she stopped in there to make an appointment, the manager was very rude, very inconsiderate and yelled at her that she just didn't like Terrame if she didn't want the gift package. Then he yelled at the girls to give her her money back. What a jerk. If this is representative of Terrame, I am surprised anyone would want to go there. Thanks Terrame for ruining my wife's Mother's Day. I will never, never purchase another thing there.

11  Thank Jim G

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

I had a pedicure at terrame spa in jones valley. It was not an enjoyable experience. I felt like the staff did not want me there and that the pedicurist could not wait to get the job done. It was not very welcoming and was not a relaxing environment. I do not recommend this place and I will not be returning. I've had way better customer service from much cheaper salons.

8  Thank Jeraga
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Great spa and the best in Huntsville Alabama. I would recommend to anyone who visit or live in Humtsville

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Terrame gift cards are always on my wish list. Professional and courteous staff, nice facilities for guests.

1  Thank BMT35