“Rosacea facials”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Terrame Day Spa and Salon
Reviewed 27 November 2016

I love both this spa for facials but also the Terrame blow dry bar on Memorial Pkwy. Jaquie Is a 5 star stylist. The best that I have seen for color, as I am a blonde. She is located at the mid-town location on memorial pkwy and has been my hairstylist for a few years. She is Amazing. When I developed some skin issues she recommended the calming facials at the day spa and they helped tremendously!

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Rosalyn is the best! Love Terrame. I can't say anything but great things about this spa and their sister location Terrame Blow Dry Bar and Salon in Mid Town HUNTSVILLE.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

My boss treated the ladies to a day at the spa. What a treat it was! The young lady named Emilee was super sweet, and the hairdresser Kayla treated me like a queen. I've never experienced such an overwhelming genuine friendliness from such people in my life. My hair was EXACTLY how I wanted it, which is a rare event. I'm a former hair dresser, and was super pleased which the knowledge and technique that Kayla used. I am smitten with this place and can not wait to go back for my next appointment!

Reviewed 11 August 2015

I go regularly for pedicures. This is a very relaxing, luxurious experience. My treat for my feet. While I have the same cosmetologist each time, all seem professional and friendly. I see lots of family or friend pairs getting the services. Fruit-infused waters and healthy treats are available if you want. No push to buy products at the end of the appointment.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2015

I purchased a $325 gift card for my wife for Mother's Day. I was told at the time that she could use it for anything she wanted, not just the gift package I had intended it for. When she stopped in there to make an appointment, the manager was very rude, very inconsiderate and yelled at her that she just didn't like Terrame if she didn't want the gift package. Then he yelled at the girls to give her her money back. What a jerk. If this is representative of Terrame, I am surprised anyone would want to go there. Thanks Terrame for ruining my wife's Mother's Day. I will never, never purchase another thing there.

10  Thank Jim G