“Chicken fingers off the kids menu was great”

Nothing but Noodles
Ranked #28 of 650 Restaurants in Huntsville
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I wasn't feeling well and Grub South to the rescue. I called and ordered their kids menu chicken fingers and it was just the right amount of food. Everything i get here is always good.

HSVNoodlesTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Nothing but Noodles, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We enjoy going here. Good service, usually semi busy. Good food and good consistency. Worth a try for sure.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here multiple times...and always had great food and service. Prices are reasonable and highly recommended. Will be returning.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Excellent and fresh menu choices, reasonable prices and quick service. My fav is the chicken Alfredo.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

This is my favorite lunch place, I come here every week, some of the service guys know my face, they will place my order once see my name without asking me, because I order Beef Stroganoff every time, I like the feeling of being recognized, they're also very friendly.

Beef Stroganoff is my first choice now, I had it every week.
I used to like Pad Thai and Japanese Noodle, they are also very tasty, and I just cannot find the same taste in other restaurants, it's just not same dish at all, and of cause Pad Thai in Nothing but Noodles is the best.

The atmosphere is good, nice and clean.

HSVNoodlesTeam, Director of Sales at Nothing but Noodles, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you so much for the review and being a consistent customer!!!