US$114
US$107
Homewood
US$123
Home2.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$159
US$143
Hampton.com
US$154
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

I'm currently here at this hotel now and I do have an issue that I booked my room through Expedia to have a fridge and microwave.... Guess what I got a room with no fridge no microwave. The night person said there was no request for those in the room. So I called Expedia and it's clearly shows that it's in the system to have one, they even tried calling La Quinta to let them know that I am to be provided a room with fridge and microwave.... NO ANSWER!!. Breakfast was good and the staff are friendly but I don't like been cheated out of my money $261 for 3 nights in a regular room isn't what I paid for... Complaint filed with Expedia. Hope I get some kind of money back. Oh by the way the toilet needs to be flushed at least twice for it to work. Regardless I'm going to enjoy the rest of my Labor Day Weekend ✌

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Great place to stay if budget is a consideration. Staff is extremely helpful and pleasant, Quiet hotel. We've stay here several times in the past two years. Hotel is close to attractions, shopping, and dining. Rooms are clean. The only problem was with the surface in the shower. Looked dirty but I believe the hotel had at one time a self adhesive mat and pulled it up.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2015

This hotel is quite run down and in need of some serious attention. It appears to cater to transients. Several other hotels in the area including 2 within 2 miles. You may want to look at those. The rooms were quite dirty upon check in. Lots of noisy activity in rooms and passageways all hours of the night. I was not comfortable walking the dog around the hotel at night.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2015

When I travel, I always stay at LaQuinta Inns when they are available. I have never been disappointed with the Space Center location. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are great and pet friendly (but they don't smell like animals :) ) Breakfast is always great. And the price is extremely reasonable!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Decided to stay at the La Quinta since the last one we stayed at was great, but that was the last one. Figured there would be a standard that would need to be upheld but that apparently is not the case. Walked into the room and noticed right away that the floor was dirty. Went into the bathroom and their was hair on and in the bathtub. Pulled back the blanket to discover stains and repaired holes in the sheets. Breakfast was basic waffles and muffins, but that was what was advertised. Not someplace I will repeat staying at.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple