“Ok for the price”

Ranked #45 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Here's the good: the beds are clean and comfortable, the microwave, refrigerator, and air conditioner all worked well. Breakfast was not bad, cereals, waffles, toast, muffins, milk, juice, etc. The not so good: It's an older LaQuinta so it doesn't look like much from the outside. The carpet and bed covers are worn, cleaning of the room was minimal at best. I stayed 4 nights and don't think the sink or tub was ever cleaned by housekeeping.

Room Tip: Stay back by the pool to get less road noise
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I reserved a non-smoking room at the La Quinta Inn Huntsville Space Center 4 months before I was due to be there. I knew it was a busy weekend in Huntsville so I booked early. The day of my arrival comes and I get to the hotel that night (after driving 7 hours) to find there were no non-smoking rooms available. Thanks for nothing La Quinta. It took me 2 hours to find another hotel with any vacancy, let alone a non-smoking room. Why bother having a reservation and giving me an option?

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel. This one may not have your room available when you show up.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

I'm currently here at this hotel now and I do have an issue that I booked my room through Expedia to have a fridge and microwave.... Guess what I got a room with no fridge no microwave. The night person said there was no request for those in the room. So I called Expedia and it's clearly shows that it's in the system to have one, they even tried calling La Quinta to let them know that I am to be provided a room with fridge and microwave.... NO ANSWER!!. Breakfast was good and the staff are friendly but I don't like been cheated out of my money $261 for 3 nights in a regular room isn't what I paid for... Complaint filed with Expedia. Hope I get some kind of money back. Oh by the way the toilet needs to be flushed at least twice for it to work. Regardless I'm going to enjoy the rest of my Labor Day Weekend ✌

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Great place to stay if budget is a consideration. Staff is extremely helpful and pleasant, Quiet hotel. We've stay here several times in the past two years. Hotel is close to attractions, shopping, and dining. Rooms are clean. The only problem was with the surface in the shower. Looked dirty but I believe the hotel had at one time a self adhesive mat and pulled it up.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2015

This hotel is quite run down and in need of some serious attention. It appears to cater to transients. Several other hotels in the area including 2 within 2 miles. You may want to look at those. The rooms were quite dirty upon check in. Lots of noisy activity in rooms and passageways all hours of the night. I was not comfortable walking the dog around the hotel at night.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business