“College town pizza ”

Roma's Pizza & Steak House Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 42 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Good food. Had the bake spaghetti W had the lasagna. Tasty!! Lots of cheese which we like! Bread lots of garlic.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This place has been around since the 50's. Always a consistent good place. Old style greek family. "Mama" always sits out front. Greek style classics are awesome. Lasagna, spaghetti, etc. Pizza is good. Great steak and comfort food.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

We really enjoy eating here. The food is always great. From pizza to steak we have never been disappointed!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017

The food is very great, not fantastic, but it's worth it! We've been to Roma's probably 5 times, my kids always want to go back. The veal parmigiana is just great and I don't even eat the noodles. My husband loves their burgers and fries. Their lasagna is worth a try.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I used to eat at Roma's while I was in college in the 80's all the time. I have eaten there from time to time since. The veal parmigiana is fantastic and my wife likes the Alfredo. Now the Alfredo is no longer on the menu. We had the veal parmigiana and it was good but it was different and not as good as the past visits. We don't know what they changed but it had a different taste. We noticed the prices had changed. We used to eat for about $25 for both of us and now it was almost $35, we know the veal is now $14.95 which is high for what you get. We probably will eat else where when we are in town. This makes twice the food was below quality.

Date of visit: September 2016