US$109
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Jasper)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$87
US$85
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Econo Lodge(Jasper)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$102
US$98
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2013

This was horrible... Found roaches in my room. Had to go buy sheets at walmart because there's had smoke holes in them. The place ranked. When I called the front desk the clerk said oh well I'll have someone to check out the internet tomorrow. As far as the roaches she said oh no that was the response I got. Couldn't even bring my stuff to the too cause I wasn't taking roaches home with me

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Crystal H
Reviewed 15 June 2012 via mobile

I live in Jasper so I haven't stayed there but I work next door and last week.... Front page of our paper... Meth lab found in the travel rite inn!!! So I would just be careful.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank REHenson
Reviewed 30 May 2011

In the aftermath of the tornadoes in Alabama we needed to travel to Tuscaloosa but with all of the aid workers and displaced residents Jasper was as close as we could find a hotel room, and then, we were directed to the Travel Rite as a place that might still have a room for that night. I expected a total dive.

While the furniture was cheap and worn, the room and the bathroom had been adequately cleaned. Our non-smoking room did not smell smoked in, and the A/C worked well. The staff was helpful, we slept well in comfortable beds, and the price was right. While it wouldn't be my first choice, I wouldn't hesitate to call them or send another desperate traveler their way.

Room Tip: Be nice. It's nice to be nice.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family