“I like their planks”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 24 Restaurants in Lincoln
Description: Popeyes®, Where Slow Cooking Meets Louisiana Fast®- Our menu features our famous Bonafide® Chicken, Handcrafted Tenders, delicious Seafood options, Red Beans and Rice, Buttermilk Biscuits and more.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am becoming a Popeye's fan. Chick-fil-A is still my favorite, but this is quickly become a go-to fast food restaurant. I love the spicy breading on the planks. The chicken meat inside is moist and flavorful. Most importantly, it's all meat.

This Popeyes is attached to a TA gas station. The interior was clean and nice looking. The employees were polite and helpful.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1)