Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel
US$90
US$110
US$95
US$88
Madison Inn and Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$56
US$59
US$52
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbar restaurantbaconon site restaurantwithin a mile radiusan older hotelinterior roomhot breakfastabove averageoutdoor poolwafflesnice hotelbiscuitsevery staff memberbed was very comfortabledefinitely stay here againlobby areaspace camp
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My business companion was late making reservations for our trip and the only hotel we could find (besides super economy motels) was this Best Western. A large convention had booked all of the Marriott and Hilton properties we usually frequent. The staff was polite and professional at check-in but as I walked the corridors of this “non-smoking” hotel the aroma of cigarettes was nearly overwhelming. We checked in early so it may have been the housekeeping staff smoking in the hallways that we smelled. When I arrived at my room it was “well worn” to say the least, and had an aroma of something between Old Spice and old socks - it was a musty, wet smell that persisted throughout my visit. The bed was average and seemed clean. The shower was horrible. I could not get it to fully engage resulting in much of the water running uselessly through the faucet, and it began backing up immediately and would not drain despite repeated attempts to open and close the drain valve. By the time I ended my shower (4-5 minutes) standing gray water was over my ankles. In fairness to hotel staff I did not complain or ask for another room - I was too busy moving to and from business appointments and it was only a one night stay. On the other hand - I shouldn’t have had to. The room should have been maintained to a higher standard. If you’re considering this hotel, do yourself a favor and keep driving.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Tenicia B, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

John,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I certainly apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. While I certainly agree that we should catch things before our guests, we definitely appreciate having feedback while you are visiting so we have the opportunity to locate and correct issues before you leave. I am pleased to hear that we were polite and professional and definitely hope that we can do better next time.

Tiffany Caudill

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Originally I hesiststed with the place due to the pictures. But, I am glad I didn’t pass this place up. At a rate of $76 a night it was well worth it. The free breakfast was great every morning. It consisted of scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, bacon & fried potatoes. Plus a great selection of juices and pastries as well. This was a solid win for me with training everyday I def made a point to make it here. Then, I found out that everywhere within a 5 mile radius was free to shuttle. I got picked up at the airport at midnight and they were there in a jiffy. Also everyday I took a stroll around Bridge Street Town Centre. They have a ton of food and all your shopping basics. Overall the hotel was a great value. I saved a ton from the shuttle and the breakfast won me over. The bar is sub par but, the staff made up for it. Very reasonable prices and the portions are great! Not your typical price gouging for hotel food here. Will be back! Only complaints are the super old lights. Makes everything seem very gloomy. But, if you need somewhere to crash and shower this is the place. $6.99 for wings and fries was a bargain! Food at the bar is cheap and Amanda is AWESOME!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Tenicia B, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Kevin,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our breakfast, shuttle and bar. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and are definitely glad you will come again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at Best Wedtern Plus in Madison. All of the staff are so sweet and accommodating! The hotel was very near and clean and the breakfast in the morning is great! One of my go to hotels!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks so much for choosing us and taking the time to review us. So glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and commented on our cleanliness. Our housekeepers are great and have been with us for a long time.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The Price too high for the room. The hvac unit was very Loud. The bathroom was faucet broken. The Carpet dirty in room. Called and reported problems, but there were not fixed. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lee F

I am so sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. We have definitely taken a look at your concerns and hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We have always used this Best Western and it seems to get better every stay. The hotel is always very clean, the staff are always very pleasant. In the summer months we love using the pool. it is always kept clean.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tenicia B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay , I am really proud of our team . I truly believe that our team members genuinely care about our guests and it is nice to know that it shows. I do hope when you are back in the area you will come back to stay with