See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2016

this hotel at Anjuna beach has worst service and pathetic food. I had been to this resort through my holidays voucher and i had worst food in this hotel in may 2015. The manager of this hotel offered curd and sugar in sweet dish!. There facilities looks only cater to foriegn nationals for which this hotel is running. Surprisingly My Holidays have continued this in their next voucher too!!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I had planned my trip with MY HOLIDAY voucher. While taking the voucher they promised to provide a good service and they did not gave the basic service also. The rooms alloted by them were no worth 3rd class rooms also the doors were broken n dirty , NO HYGIENE , NO CLEANLINESS........IT WAS JUST YAKKKSSSS........bt in future I never wish to break my hopes again by accepting MY HOLIDAY voucher.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
61  Thank DrVanita J
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

I had visited last month.....juz love dis hotel....unfortunately the food was not good bt the services they provided was good....staff members are friendly to us...superb place for relaxation....truly recommended must visit....:)

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank adi_401
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I can't forget this resort.. my experience about the hospitality and services provided is truly memorable.. there always ready to serve you in the best way whenever you need it. A best place in Goa where you can relax and can enjoy your leisure..

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank DilipRajpurohit
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I was there the first week of June 2013 , worst experience staying there . i would like to say never book this hotel through any travel site , The staff service is poor and the manger is always in angry mood , if you say something first answer is a BIG NO . the place is very very far from beach. the address is also wrong it says behind the PETROL PUMP IS MORE THAN 1 KILOMETER from it , this shows the shoddy business of the hotel. to get the room clean you have to tell them repeatably.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family