“Best beef in Calangute”

Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a hidden gem. They serve lovely veggie meals also. Beautiful portions. Staff is great and the owner most wonderful person. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

The food is great with autentic flavors. Various dishes of Thai soup as green curry, steamed fish in spicy lemon and chili sauce, the grilled porkchops, the Pad Thai are great. The food can be spicy to some milder food eater, so at the time of placing order don't forget to mention how you want the spice.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I like the location and was pretty comfortable with the stay. For me and my wife and kids it was a wonderful vacation and we dont repent our stay there. What would one expect more . It was close to the shacks and beaches and they have a pretty decorated garden which my kid loved the most . Overall a peaceful stay !

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Oriental Thai offers wide range of mouth watering manu. Impressive ambience and the waiters are friendlier than anticipated. The best is quality of the and its taste. I strongly recoment to drop in if you happen to be in Goa.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Visited here 3 times this holiday. First 2 times the food was great. On our third visit we took 2 very good friends who own a jewellers in Candolim. We had been telling them how good the steaks were. The food arrived and the steaks were overcooked and dry. I had rang earlier to book and to check that we could pay in sterling. When the waiter brought the bill he was very rude to us demanding to know where our guests were from. He said we had to pay in rupees. He was swaying and I told him I wanted to see the manager. He said you deal with me. Another waiter went and got the manager who sorted the bill.

1  Thank duffell65