“Simply amazing ”

Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I never write reviews but this place deserves some of my time to write one. After a month of traveling through India this restaurant was simply perfect for my culinary cravings. Micheal and his team are lovely people who are very chatty and make you feel very welcome.
The food is extremely fresh and cooked to perfection. The steak in particular is sublime (and I've been to Argentina) and a welcome addition to the menu.
Over the course of my week long stay in Goa I genuinely ate at least one of my meals everyday within this restaurant.
If you ever stay in calangute you have to eat here at least once, I assure you you will return again before your trip is over.
Just to make a point, the bad reviews, of which there aren't many were all written at least 3 years ago or more. These guys have definitely taken the comments on board as none of the bad ones exist today Within their restaurant. Excellent. .

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a hidden gem. They serve lovely veggie meals also. Beautiful portions. Staff is great and the owner most wonderful person. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

The food is great with autentic flavors. Various dishes of Thai soup as green curry, steamed fish in spicy lemon and chili sauce, the grilled porkchops, the Pad Thai are great. The food can be spicy to some milder food eater, so at the time of placing order don't forget to mention how you want the spice.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I like the location and was pretty comfortable with the stay. For me and my wife and kids it was a wonderful vacation and we dont repent our stay there. What would one expect more . It was close to the shacks and beaches and they have a pretty decorated garden which my kid loved the most . Overall a peaceful stay !

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Oriental Thai offers wide range of mouth watering manu. Impressive ambience and the waiters are friendlier than anticipated. The best is quality of the and its taste. I strongly recoment to drop in if you happen to be in Goa.