“Excellent food”

Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Absolutely gorgeous food, fabulous service,and very very reasonable price, just a pity it's inside the Hovel of the so called *hotel* but they are moving into new premises on Baga Road, well worth a visit....beautiful food.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

As always we received a top notch service n the whole experience was just amazing and their new outlet MEIPHUNG at Baga is one with boom keep it up will see u soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for the firs time tonight and I must say the food is absolutely amazing . The service is too .
First we had a free appertiser .
A mixture of nuts coconut and a lemony sweet sauce on it wrapped in lettuce . Was very good .
Then royal starter a mixture of starters for two . 3 sauces , satay , prawns pancake roll . So full of flavour and beautifully presented .
The mains were pretty special too .
If you're in calangute try it. Highly recommend it . We will definitely be back .

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I never write reviews but this place deserves some of my time to write one. After a month of traveling through India this restaurant was simply perfect for my culinary cravings. Micheal and his team are lovely people who are very chatty and make you feel very welcome.
The food is extremely fresh and cooked to perfection. The steak in particular is sublime (and I've been to Argentina) and a welcome addition to the menu.
Over the course of my week long stay in Goa I genuinely ate at least one of my meals everyday within this restaurant.
If you ever stay in calangute you have to eat here at least once, I assure you you will return again before your trip is over.
Just to make a point, the bad reviews, of which there aren't many were all written at least 3 years ago or more. These guys have definitely taken the comments on board as none of the bad ones exist today Within their restaurant. Excellent. .

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a hidden gem. They serve lovely veggie meals also. Beautiful portions. Staff is great and the owner most wonderful person. I highly recommend!