All reviews beach resort swimming pool holiday street rooms are spacious reception area the main road comfortable stay north goa phase poolside kms market
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Hi all,
I thought I would finally do this since I was extremely happy with the way my mid monsoon break turned out to be at ondas do mar phase one. I simply love the place as its so peaceful living here, and the best part is the holiday beach is just a stones throw away, perfect for those impromptu walks at random times and the shack there the flying dolphin does a decent pasta and sandwich.
It was my total money's worth spent at ondas do mar, things were just aligned perfectly. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room service was perfect. I hate it like at many resorts they do not clear your plates from the room on time, it's just messy but here the room service guy was so proactive that after my first 2 nights he knew exactly how long would it take to clear my room and would be available immediately. The pool is fun to be in and it's well taken care of. The most exiting thing I loved about this trip was I got the chance to have a chat with the owner of the resort Rahil Khan, while I was having a beer at the pool. We spoke about some common interests and broke the ice on common grounds being food and me being a foodie he made me try the chicken paratha at the poolside restaurant "OMGGGGGGG" it's superyummylicious something you could enjoy at any given point of the day. My definite recommendation for the chicken paratha and dal khicchdi that my partner ordered. Overall I would definitely visit here again and have already recommend to my mates and colleagues around town. Good job guys !!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jet170524
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms there for 4 nights. The rooms were in decent condition with AC and fridge but phase 1 is an old construction that shows it's age in some corners.

Pool is too deep, starts 4.5 ft and goes till 7.5ft., for a hotel. It's best to keep kids out of it. The water is also not very clean.

They have a inhouse bar and restaurant, on our first day we ordered some food and understood it's best to go out. Bar rates appeared reasonable.

Housekeeping guys are not readily available and that makes it difficult to get the rooms cleaned and fabric changed. No one seems attentive to cleanliness and hygiene.

On the positives beach is very close, take the first right after you come out of hotel gate and go straight. There is a nice restaurant at the beach Flying Dolphin do try that.

This hotel also has car parking that can roughly accommodate 4-5 cars.

Note: Pool is open between 9 am till 6.30 pm only.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank nabpiyush
Reviewed 24 August 2015

if the options runs out then it could well be a decent place. old style rooms, and rates are cheap otherwise. They have pool, its a little far from calangute main beach and baga, could take 10 mins by a scooter ride.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

I arrived by train early in the morning and early check in had been arranged with the hotel. On driving to the hotel however, I was greeted by a reception full of other weary travelers and not a staff member in sight. Luckily my driver stayed with me and went and woke somebody up but check in took an hour, with no apology or explanation. The staff speak limited English.
The room was large but smelt terrible, they obviously have problems with dampness. The bed did not have adequate linen and the shower gave me warm water for a few seconds before it went cold.
Breakfast was very basic with limited options, although they did cook me an omelette.
After traveling on a train for 16 hours, this hotel was not at all welcoming or comfortable. I checked out and found somewhere much nicer.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank hillsgirly
Reviewed 25 July 2015

hi all...
I had visited this place almost a year back.. but thought of rating it..
i was here with my girlfriend.. the reaort looks small but once you enter the rooms ur thinking transforms.
The rooms are surprisingly spacious n inviting for a couple to spend quality time.
they dont have enough staffing for everthing but they will always be there to resolve any concerns of youra.
the sales manager does a great job... n the staff is always helping. beach is just a 5 minutes walk from the resort.
they will take care of almost all your requirements.
I was given a room on ground floor n was really comfortable. bathrooms are good. breakfast is not that great but has varieties that would suffice your needs.
i would always prefer this place over any other same range hotel...
keep up the great work team ondas do mar.
cya soon.