“Is there body massager machine????”

ibis Styles Goa Calangute Resort- An AccorHotels Brand
Ranked #2 of 119 Hotels in Calangute
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Great hotel in calangute n very big....... It's also famous hotel.... I request to check in to this hotel u will be relax..... I give gaurante.... I have never came to this hotel but this hotel I saw in television in Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltha Chashmah". Then I said my father to go this hotel whenever I visit to Goa .....

Stayed: September 2017
NikheelShirodkar, General Manager at ibis Styles Goa Calangute Resort- An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing IBIS STYLES Goa Calangute for your upcoming stay.

It’s such a wonderful feeling to know that you are looking forward to stay with us. Rest assured you have selected the perfect destination but sorry to inform you that we don’t have body massager machine with us.

Our team will surely try to fit in your expectations and more.

Hope you fully enjoy your stay with us. Looking forward to welcome you at Ibis Styles.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We travelled as a couple & had a Comfortable stay.... Good service & Hospitality..... Friendly & helpful staff includes Reception, Resturant & Housekeeping...
The property is centrally located in Calangute.....
Easy access to beach.....

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
NikheelShirodkar, General Manager at ibis Styles Goa Calangute Resort- An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Guest,

I am very happy to hear that everything was excellent during your stay.

Thank you for your wonderful compliments for our employees who are guest focused and have a great approach towards their customers.

It would be a great pleasure to serve you once again in near future for many more beautiful memories such as this.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I stayed ibis for 3 days and really liked our stay. Rooms were clean and spacious as compared to other ibis. Housekeeping staff ravinder, Ashish and Gaurav went out of their ways to make sure our stay was best. So were the other staff. We would like to come back again if given a chance and definitely recommend to others also.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It’s a pleasure to receive such a great review.

Thank you so much for your kind words! Great to hear you liked our Fabulous Team.
Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Really nice stay for us.. Lots of enjoy ..we will visit again and again..
Special thanks to Viki, Sanjay, keshav &samrat.
They give us a very very perfect room service.. They maintain room cleaning very neatly.. Food is good.. Deepak chef thanks.. Pavitra also good.. Security jitendar also help me a lot..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
NikheelShirodkar, General Manager at ibis Styles Goa Calangute Resort- An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

I am glad to hear that you had an excellent stay with us.

I once again thank you for all the detailed appreciation from bottom of my heart. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

on 7th Aug'17 i travelled to Goa for my friend's wedding in South Goa, it was a short trip of one night just to attend the wedding ! However so as serendipity have it i came to know that my fiend's brother works in IBIS north goa. Till that time it was just an information. When i returned back to Gurgaon, my parents spoke to me about my bother's desire to go to Goa on his anniversary. My Brother and Bhabhi being deaf and mute find it difficult to travel alone. So when they spoke to me i suddenly thought of Suchir Jindal, my friend's brother ..i immediately called him to ask for the details.. he was in the transition to move to IBIS gurgaon however he assured me that things can be taken care. In fact when i told him my bhaiya and bhabhi are deaf and mute he didn't even hesitated for a single minute to take the responsibility.

On 9th Oct'17 my brother traveled to Goa, stayed in IBIS, Suchir went out of his way to get them a reliable driver who was with them for three days to take them around and pick and drop them to airport.Suchir was in Gurgaon and coordinated everything from here on my behalf. My bother was back home on 12th Oct'17 late night with a big smile and confidence.. My Bhabhi was equally happy with the trip.. and my brother said that next time i will go to Goa i will only stay in IBIS Calangute..

I feel by taking care of our worry, IBIS staff and Suchir has created a life long impact on us. In today's world its very hard to venture out (especially for people with disability) however the IBIS team has set a great example of trust,hospitality and humanity..I am very grateful for their support as they supported me keep my parents trust on me. This experience will go a long way for me and them. Thank you again IBIS team !

I don't only see this as a professional support from Suhir, my Brother and Bhabhi felt personal care there. The property is absolutely brilliant with all the amenities and its walking distance from the beach.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
NikheelShirodkar, General Manager at ibis Styles Goa Calangute Resort- An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing ibis Styles Goa Calangute for celebrating special occasion of your anniversary.

We are happy to know that you had a relaxing stay and were very comfortable during the stay with us. It’s an honour to receive an appreciation on the skills of our team member where they went out of the way to help and assist you, believe me this has always been our endeavour. Our staff is awesome and puts in lot of efforts to ensure that our guest have a memorable stay with us,I will definitely share your feedback with my team, especially with Suchir for taking special care of your brother.

Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback it will be motivation for our staff to serve better our guest.

It would be a great pleasure to welcome you and your family back again at the hotel.