“Beware Big Portion”

Ranked #59 of 774 Restaurants in Melaka
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Italian, Malaysian, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bamboo Hut Bistro is located right in the middle of the historical center of Melaka. We specialise in an array of extensive Italian & local cuisine.
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Just had my dinner + supper here at about 10.30pm. Staffs are friendly and very helpful. The portion of food is very big, my club sandwich is served with salad and fries with wedges.

I'm too full and have to leave the fries and wedges.

Taste is consider acceptable, at least it is served hot.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed and worked in Melaka back in 2009 and frequented the Bamboo Hut regularly back then. My partner and I decided to revisit Melaka as part of our holiday, and when we returned to the Bamboo Hut, were delighted that the food is as good nowadays (if not better) than it was back in 2009.

They have an excellent menu, with lots of variety to suit most, if not all pallets.

And don't miss out on their Mojitos.... delicious.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Great food option , kind attendance !! The seafood options look great and me and my family really loved. Despite of this , the flags of Brazil and Portugal in the front of the restaurant looks Just fine #home

Reviewed 25 April 2017

tasty ,worth to try and you will be surprise on it . i only try on free breakfast menu by the hotel ,other not so sure

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Order your drinks first - the fruit juices are delicious.
Then take your pick from the local recomendations - laksa, chicken curry, catonese KT. All tasty & filling.
Steer away from the pasta though.