“anniversary”

Ranked #71 of 852 Restaurants in Melaka
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Malaysian, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bamboo Hut Bistro is located right in the middle of the historical center of Melaka. We specialise in an array of extensive Italian & local cuisine.
Reviewed 28 October 2017

i went with my husband and children for celebrate our anniversary. we order western food and also chinese spring roll. very good and my daughter like strawberry milkshake very much. service also good. very recommended to come

Reviewed 28 October 2017

we order snack combo.it was nice and affordable since we just wanna hang out with old friend. next time wanna try other dish

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Ice Coffee Capeccino. The coffee was diluted. It's a nice place to hang around but don't expect much about the Coffee. The cheese cake is not special, is a small piece of tasteless cake. There are better places in Jonker Street.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Friendly staff, good food and good service. It was raining and I was there for almost 3 hours, waiting for my my nephew and his son discovering Banda Hilir and the surrounding places of interest. The staff were friendly and did not seem to mind me staying for a long time.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Just had my dinner + supper here at about 10.30pm. Staffs are friendly and very helpful. The portion of food is very big, my club sandwich is served with salad and fries with wedges.

I'm too full and have to leave the fries and wedges.

Taste is consider acceptable, at least it is served hot.