Make many trips to malacca but this is the best stay that I ever had!
1. Room is nice, tidy, clean. Felt comfortable to stay and sleep. The air conditioner is functioning well. Bed and pillow are just soooo comfortable! The rooms is big enough for me!
2. Request for a high floor and the view is perfect. Even though is not a sea view.
3. Washroom is being clean up well, all those hotel amenities is provided.
4. Operator is polite and patience in handling guest enquiry.
5. Thumbs up for concierges or bell attendant standing in front of the lift, he welcome and greet every guest that come to the hotel! Forgot to ask for his name.
6. Swimming pool is a good point also! Just too cold...
The only thing is maybe the front desk staff can be more warmly on welcoming the guest , smile more!
Morning breakfast is consider nice as there’s a lot of choice, Chinese, western, Malays, locals , many options to choose! Such as Porridge, buns, eggs, mee, and Nasi lemak- A Malaysian loved breakfast !
There’s an element mall near the hotel, 7-11 at outside the hotel. Just take the lift and go to ground floor, you can buy some supper stuff at 7-11!
Will definitely come back to this hotel for next visit!