US$55
US$137
US$132
US$48
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

US$171
US$47
US$47
US$37
Priceline
All reviewsshop housesnoodlesswimming poolwithin walking distancejonker streetbathdesignfurnitureamenitiesreception
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Stayed for 4 nights in May, the staff were incredibly friendly and tended to our needs. We had a lovely room which has a great interior, exposed brick, bath tub, and very spacious we loved the vibe. The rooftop pool is great and we close to the pool being on the top floor. Close to little India and only a 10-15 minute walk to Jonkers. Grabcar is helpful for getting around. Very good place and nice breakfast. Good wifi in the room.

Room Tip: Quiet and good wifi, good location
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick S
Reviewed 21 May 2018

We stayed 2 nights at Treasures Hotel- attracted by it's design as well as the location. We arrived early to drop our things as we had booked a session at Sky Trex . The staff were super friendly and welcoming, quickly handling our luggage and helping to arrange transport. Our premier Deluxe Room was stylish, cosy and clean, although we had to adjust a bit to having a glass wall and blinds divide the room from the bathroom (I do see now there is a picture on the website). Breakfast was the best we had on our trip, freshly prepared, just the right quantity and choice. Rooftop pool was a treat. Outstanding quality and value. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nittaya_Wijetunga
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Customer service
I don’t give a 5-star rating for a hotel very often. But I think that the Hotel deserves this for its outstanding customer service which literally beats most of international 5-star hotels I previously stayed around the world.

For starters, I always feed stray animals such as dogs & cats even when I travel. Melaka has a lot of stray cats. I found the cat food sold at 7-11 shop was extremely expensive given the amount of cat food I fed all the cats I met on the street every day. One evening I saw a young male staff passing by me, whom I later learnt is the son of the hotel owner, I asked him if there was any supermarket or pet shop near to the hotel so that I could get relatively cheap cat food in large quantity. He immediately went to ask the front desk staff for me but the supermarket is very far from the hotel. To my nice surprise, a front desk staff told me that he helped me buy some cat food the following day. I was really impressed by it. But the excellent service of the Hotel didn’t end here.

I asked the hotel to help me book the taxi service on my way back to the KL airport. When I was on the way to the Airport, a hotel staff called the driver and asked him to tell me that I had left some personal belonging behind. As it was not important, I didn’t go back to pick it up from the Hotel. But I really appreciated this. The last time a hotel staff called me via the driver was because they forgot to charge me an item and asked me for the approval of credit card payment without my signature. By the way, this is an international 5-star hotel.

The lady called Dan serving breakfast is also attentive and often have a smile on her face. If Dan saw you leaving the breakfast area, she would even say thank you and goodbye to you.

Location
The Hotel is about 15-20 minutes walk to Jonker street. As I am a light sleeper, I prefer to stay away from a hotel which is near to Jonker street due to the loud music played by the drivers of tricycles. I stayed in a room facing the courtyard which was quiet.

An open air food court is at the back of the Hotel. If you don’t feel like walking back to Jonker street for dinner, it is worth giving it a try.

Room
I was told that the Hotel was only 5-month old. It is virtually brand new for all furniture and facilities. I stayed in a deluxe room, which is 28 square meters, is not huge but you get all the basic things you need – bath, shower, fridge & kettle.

WIFI
The reception of WIFI was good within the hotel and inside the room.

Swimming pool
The Hotel has a rooftop swimming pool. After spending a hot day under the sun, it is great to dip into the swimming pool for coolness and relaxation.

Breakfast
Breakfast included in all hotel packages I found on the internet. Whether the Hotel serves buffet or a la carte breakfast, I think, depends on the number of guests staying at the Hotel. It is a common practice for hotels around the world. There are four dishes you could choose from the a la carte menu which include oriental, western, Indian and Malaysian cuisine. For vegetarian/vegan, you could choose porridge as the fried onions, preserved veggie, peanut, salty fishes & eggs are served on the side.

Some recommendations made for the management consideration are shown as follows:

When the Hotel serves breakfast with a la carte menu, it is recommended to add an additional dish for vegetarian/vegan. Say a simple friend noodle with veggies.

Further, there is no light/paper sign for do-not-disturb & clean-room. It will be nice if the management could provide such paper sign for every room.

All in all, I had a very pleasant stay in the Hotel. I hope that the Hotel will keep up all the good work. Once again, thanks for the son of the owner and all hotel staff made me have a wonderful trip in Melaka.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Karmaexplorer
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Stayed 1 night in Treasures Hotel , provided free breakfast . Warm greets from the staff and served free welcome drinks upon check in . There's lift in the 3 floors hotel , security access gate for every floors. Steam room and infinite pool at top floor . Room and toilet is very spacious slept comfortably with my family . Highly recommend to those who want to relax and peaceful stay in Melaka. Walking to historical places within 10-15 minutes .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Just a 5-10 minutes walk from the tourist center (Stadthuys and Jonkerstreet) of Melaka and a few minutes from kampung Morten. Big parking space at the back of the hotel. Nice big swimming pool on the roof. ATM next to the hotel.
Rooms are comfortable and clean. A bathroom with bath and big shower cubical. Hotel and rooms are nicely decorated.
Very friendly, attentive and helpful staff at the reception and breakfast. Breakfast is buffet style if there are enough guests otherwise from a menu. Both are very well prepared. Loved the nasi Lemak.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple