“Good Value,Reasonable price”

Avillion Legacy Melaka
Ranked #104 of 167 Hotels in Melaka
Reviewed 18 September 2016

-near sungai melaka(melaka river).
-KFC and MCD just nearby.
-local food stall and restaurant nearby.
-nice looking hotel.
-room furniture bit old.
-just average,but still ok
-still have another hotel nearby
-far from melaka town,(A famosa,stadhuys,jonker walk) about 30min walk,u can walk between the shop lot or jus walk by riverside(+15mnt maybe)
-5mnt walk at same row building,infront of UTem university, have best CHAR KUEY TIAW,alot of tennager hang out here at night time
-also can try local 'Shisha' (i dont know what they call in english) just google it,u will know

Room Tip: -agoda or booking.com usually can get cheaper price than walk in -wifi@ lobby only,my room no cover...
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
ALMLKN, General Manager at Avillion Legacy Melaka, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear value guest,

Greeting from Avillion Legacy Melaka!

We thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel products. Your comments and feedback will surely encourage our team to fulfill our mission to delight and satisfy our guests. Once again thank you and look forward to welcome you back!

Senior General Manager

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I and few friends stayed at Avillion Legacy Hotel in Melaka in august this year. We had a valued pricing for booking this hotel with breakfast. The room was acceptable except that you need to pay $20/- for Wi-Fi for your room. If you use Wi-Fi in the lobby, it is free. The breakfast had good Asian dishes and was good. The security officer and front office accommodated our request to park our car near the lobby lots as one of our friend had a knee operations. A good and reasonably priced hotel in Melaka.

Room Tip: The room on a high floor facing the road gives a good view of melaka
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank krissafe
ALMLKN, General Manager at Avillion Legacy Melaka, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear value guest,

Greeting form Avillion Legacy Melaka!

We thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel products and services. Your comments and feedback will surely encourage our team to fulfill our mission to delight and satisfy our guests. Once again thank you and look forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Location: If you plan to go for sightseeing at the World Heritage Area such as Stadhuys, Jonker Walk etc, I suggest you to choose other hotel. This hotel is quite far (walking distance) from the attraction.

Room: Room is medium in size and comfortable, bathroom with bathtub. Bed was confortable. Aircond takes some time to get cold.

Wifi: Bad, bad WIFI service. Seriously bad. I even ask about it at reception counter, one of the staff gave me new WIFI password and say sorry,she said that maybe by the time when i tried to connect with the internet, the connection is up and down and she will ask the technician to look into it. (I still cannot connect to the WIFI when I'm about to left and end up use my own connection)

Staffs: Staffs are all okay, not rude yet not that friendly. Satisfied service.

Breakfast: Variety selections of food.

View: Melaka town view. I stayed at level 10, so I can also see a little bit sea view from my window.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear value guest,

Greeting from Avillion Legacy Melaka!

We would like to thank you for the positive remarks on the hotel and also for pointing out the areas that we need to improve.

In such invaluable input helps us constantly evaluate, improve and monitor our standard of performance.

We hope for an early opportunity to welcome you for a return visit, and ensuring that this time around, you will experience true Avillion Legacy Melaka hospitality!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Date of Travel: 24th August 2016

The environment: It was okay. Can be a lot better. Seen some of the bellboy slacking middle of their working days with ciggies, other staff are quite pleasant whenever we have questions.

The Room: It is a bit old, but the hygiene are still well taken care of I believe. We both slept well although the room have the old-kinda-aircon smell. It doesn't bother me or my boyfriend that much. The room given was in good condition to be fair.

The Foods: We include the breakfast in our package thought it was a nice deal from the internet and it was a bad decision. Skip it.

Transportation: Location is decent, best if you have your own transport, it was pretty near to almost anywhere in town. In 5-6mins drive you'll be around Jonker Walk area! Great if you love to walk.

Worth the price: Mnmm.........I chosen this because I missed a better hotel deal (that is slightly above price than this one) but I would rather go with my first option if given the choice. Too bad. Hence, this hotel stay per night (for a Standard/Deluxe room) still consider quite pricey as it just doesn't measure up to the overall service, stay and foods they served.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dearjenni

Thank you very much to share with us your experience at Avillion Legacy Melaka

Your constructive feedback, both positive and on areas for improvement, is very helpful to us and we will review the highlighted areas with our team to make changes within our processes and operations where appropriate.

We appreciate your kind understanding and look forward to serving you better on your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

It does not mention that the hotel is undergoing major renovations and/or the areas surrounding the hotel has major construction works.

I checked in to Avillion Legacy Melaka Hotel on the 22nd Aug 2016 only to find that they put me on level 10 while there are major renovation works going on at level 11. They were drilling into walls and hacking the floor. Even after relocating me to level 8, the noise and vibration was still very bad. Worse of all, the hotel have very old windows that allow construction noise to come from outside. I can hear the heavy vehicles and piling noise from the construction site.

The hotel rooms were dirty with stained sheets, stained shower curtains and stained bathtub.

The showers in both the room they offered me were faulty. I cannot transfer water from the tap to the shower, this means that I am force to use the dirty bathtub to take a shower.

The hotel staff were not honest. I called Agoda to complain about the noise which they checked with the hotel. The answer I gotten from Agoda was that the hotel staff told Agoda that there was no renovation works. But if there were renovation works, why did they move me from level 10 to level 8 "due to drilling and hacking noise" ?

Room Tip: Do not choose this hotel at all
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adrian Y

Dear value guest,

Thank you very much to share with us your experience at Avillion Legacy Melaka.

It is regrettable to learn that your experience was not up to expectation. We appreciate you taking the time to highlight the shortfalls, which our teams will work on to address it. At the Avillion Legacy Melaka, we strongly believe that it is our duty to provide all our guests with a warm and high level of hospitality service throughout their stay.

We really look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to our Hotel.