Ways to Experience Scents & Senses
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2017

It's located at quite an accessible location, within walking distance of many hotels and malls. The ambiance was great and the staff were great and you could really tell they know what they were doing. I got the 60min foot reflexology and scrub package which cost around SGD30+ (check their website for more details). Would definitely pay this a visit the next time I'm back.
Also, be sure to make reservations beforehand as they may be fully booked at times.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Nicholettravels
SSManagementMelaka, Owner at Scents & Senses, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Guest, glad you like our service and yes, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Booked a 10pm appointment but was stuck in traffic due to Wesak Parade, the owner managed to keep my appointment till 10.30pm. Most places wouldn't do that. Had a very nice very relaxing full body massage at a very friendly price point. Definitely will come back next time I'm in Melaka.

Date of experience: May 2017

Dear Guest, keeping the appointment when we are fully booked is a real challenge but we will try our very best whenever we can. See you again soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Been here twice, they offer range of thai massage. You will enjoy they massage well since the therapist are well trained. If you can'rt bare the pain of pressing just tell them to slow a little bit. The worker are friendly. For sure recommeded for all to come here for authentic thai massage.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank achik95

Dear Guest, thank you for your kind words but please accept our sincere apologies for not being able to response earlier. Hope to see you for the third time soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

From the moment you step foot, there's a sense of peace and serenity.

It smelt so beautiful and it was a very calming environment.

The treatment started off with a foot soak for everyone and then we were taken into our rooms. My sister in law and I both had an aromatherapy massage and foot reflexology. Both services I would highly recommend. The masseuse was very attentive and able to release all knots in my body. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the masseuses were talking to each other whilst carrying out the treatment and laughing quietly. Although quiet it was a bit off-putting and I felt I wasn't able to fully relax.

Date of experience: April 2017
4  Thank VeenaKan

Dear Guest, please accept our sincere apologies for this late reply. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and appreciate your feedback too. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I came twice for massage on 24 and 25 Feb 2017. The first time for a 2 hour hot stone massage and the second for 1 hour head shoulder and back treatment (thai massage).

I found that the skill of the masseuses were average both times and nothing to write home about.

For the hot stone massage there were times when the stone was too hot and they would still use them on our bodies, which resulted in a pretty uncomfortable massage.

For my head shoulder and back treatment the next day, I was allocated a masseuse who was sick. She was sniffling the whole time, and when it came time to massage my head and shoulders (I had to turn around and lie face up on a pillow right in front of her) she was coughing a lot, which was pretty disgusting seeing as how my head and thus face was right in front and under her thus breathing in all her germs. It was very unpleasant and I am now also feeling unwell. Pretty terrible to be falling sick because the masseuse was sick and coughed all over me. The parlour should take note that since massages are carried out in such close proximity, if a masseuse is sick she should not be scheduled to work that day.

Date of experience: February 2017
9  Thank lovemaybel

Dear Guest, please accept our sincere apologies for not being able to reply earlier. We regret the bad experience you had in your last visit and we appreciate your feedback. We will certainly look into our shortcomings & try to further improve.