Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
Free cancellation until 30/06/21
Trip.com
Destinia.com
getaroom.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

Very talented duo and band. They sang all my Everly Bros favorites and more, and sang them perfectly! The show was 2 hrs. and could have gone on forever for me! The lady that sang about six rock n roll songs was also very talented.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2019

I've booked after read the comment and they mention how creepy this place but it don't stop me after seeing the nice picture of pool and view . Owner (very nice) called and wassap to remind on checking and where she'll received us. She assured us that our room is nice. Stayed here for a night to get away from the crowd in the city center. We arrived at the hotel around 2pm and soon learned that it is no longer a hotel but in fact apartments. The owner welcome us at the basement(parking for guest) and show us the room. The 1st impression is a big hotel, bit scary since the lobby is empty and quit surprise we are the only family in that big building. We meet another family around 5pm at the pool. It surprise me the family visit this place every year mention that their family love the quiet place. Room is adjacent to the lift and parking place. Overall, it was okay as the room (2 bedroom) given is very big, nice and beautiful deco. The good point was that the master bedroom (huge) was clean and the beds (queen) were comfortable, nice bed sheets, clean, smelled clean and facing the pool and beach (really made my day beautiful). The other room (queen) really fit my kids, comfortable as facing the building. Owner also provide washing machine. My kids really enjoy stay up late while watching tv (NJOI provided). The bathroom had a tub, hot water, shower curtain. Owner also provided kettle, fan, steam iron, microwave, small refrigerator, charger, and cooking utensils. The surrounding, beach and pool very clean, beautiful flower despite run down place. You could tell that they tried their best to make sure the room was as good as it could be, barring a complete renovation. Sure enough, to us, it was enough and really made my day. My kids really enjoy the big pool. Rather run down place but clean and spacious. A pity to see the place not well maintain but a quiet place to rest with beautiful view. Of course my family will come again.

Room tip: Room 414, facing the pool and beach
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ctshah
Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

I hear something weird inside my room.
Someone moved the chair again and again. Cannot sleep the whole night. My room is good cleanliness. But on weekday night so quiet because its so many room without guest. The price is cheaper and the view so nice at the beach.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The most scariest place of all time ! Stuck in lift for 2 hours ! Unsafe for kids , facilities is obselete and not maintained at all , stink room coming out from the old carpet , toilet facilities also very bad ... this only will be your last choice if you have to booked .... no way im coming back there again !!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Elias B
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Arrive around 8pm, the 1st impression is bad and scary since the lobby and pathway lack of light. There is no light at the stairs to go to pool which is dangerous, have to depend on light from open door to corridor. The room is big. But i think, i never coming back.

Date of stay: January 2017