Lowest prices for your stay
US$213
US$42
Free cancellation until 11/08/21
eDreamsUS$134
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019

Spend my long weekend here with my family. We choose the pool villa with 4 bedrooms. Room is comfortable with completed amenities. Nice view & nice weather. My family are enjoyed gather & chatting together.

Date of stay: September 2019
AFamosa_ResortHotel, General Manager at A'Famosa Resort Hotel Melaka, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2019

Dear Wan F,

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality. We truly appreciate hearing from our valued guests and thank you for taking the time to share your A’Famosa Resort experience with fellow traveler.

May contact our reservation team at 03-27818888 for more attractive package which is available, my team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel on your next trip to Melaka.

Reviewed 20 September 2019

Spend my long weekend here with my family. We choose the pool villa with 4bedrooms. Room is comfortable with standard amenities like bath towels and shower gel. Kids enjoyed the outdoor swimming pool which attached with the villas. We included a self BBQ dinner set in our villas at the evening. Overall it's a good experience and you can check out their theme parks too. Will definitely come back again. Good choice for family gathering. Don't forget to drop by at the shopping outlet next to the main entrance. Good deals for bags and shoes as well as sports attires.

Trip type: Travelled with family
AFamosa_ResortHotel, Front Office Manager at A'Famosa Resort Hotel Melaka, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2019

Dear LittleMay247,

Reviewed 18 September 2019

Warm welcome with quick checkin , comfortable beds and breakfast for the whole family. Good botanical atmospheres and a personal pool to ourselves ..with additional barbeques in the evening. full of activities themeparks , shopping and dining and have excellent golf courses ..everybody enjoyed ..wonderful family trips not far from KL city

Dear DonJoseph132,

Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Memorable and best stay ever. We book a villa which was fenced. We spend whole day atbthe pool site with my husband. Chat for hours. So we decided to order for BBQ set very last minute..thanks for the hotel management that they still accept our order.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2019

During the last week public holiday. Me and my family went to the resort for our holidays.

My kids so enjoyed the swimming pool. The villa is comfortable and nice environment.

We enjoyed the whole holidays at this resort. Absolutely will come for second time.

Date of stay: August 2019