Holiday Inn Melaka(Melaka)
US$53
US$132
US$44
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

Casa del Rio Melaka(Melaka)
US$161
US$140
US$43
US$55
  • Pool
US$41
US$32
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$37/night.

Hotel Puri(Melaka)
US$52
US$47
US$47
US$34
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$38/night.

All reviewsfamily roomtoothbrush and toothpastemelaka rivermaritime museumhotel facilitiesstayed for one nightwalking distanceshopping mallcomfy bedshower headnice stayswimming pool isbudget hotelshoreattractionsweekdaydust
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

- this hotel is just okay for sleep and basic breakfast and nothing more. We booked 3 room for our family member's birthday celebration in melaka. We specifically requested for a room birthday decoration for one of the room but our request are not fulfilled. Maybe the hotel has no such thing to fulfill the guest needs.
Family room is basic and deluxe room is better with carpet. Breakfast is very basic with nasi goreng, bread, coffee and tea. We are a bit frustrated because we expect more from this type of hotel which carry 3 star. Only stay here if youre in budget and need a place just for sleep.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
sentral08, Manager at Hotel Sentral Melaka, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Hi natasya5,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent journey with us and for bringing to my attention the inconveniences you experienced.

Naturally, I am very disappointed to read about the challenges on the room decoration was unpleasant during your stay and please be rest assured that with such feedbacks that it helps us to get better in delivering A+experiences.

I really appreciate your valuable time and I hope this has not deterred you from visiting us again.

Take care and be well !

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The room was outdated and old furniture as picture, the pool was small but its ok...the price quite expensive for the poor room i pay RM112/night.. The staff was ok.. Will think twice to booked it again...

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Hi ezreefa,

Naturally, I am very disappointed to read about the challenges in the surrounding area was unpleasant during your stay and please be rest assured that with such feedbacks that it helps us to get better in delivering A+experiences.

Take care and be well !

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2nights. Check in was smooth & FO was kind to allow an early check in at 1pm. However, they forgot to mention that Level 6 was ongoing refurbishment & it was non stop loud drilling & hammering till 8pm though when i called they mentioned it was till 6pm only. My room was on the 5th floor. The airconditioning was centralized & it was so hot even at night. The temperature box in the room is just for show only.
To make my stay worst, they gave me a room on the same floor as their China TA group!!! They were truly a nuisance non stop door banging & talking loudly at the corridor. Their children also were running & screaming loudly like loose monkeys!! Seriously made my stay restless & i was feeling too exhausted.
The only thing nice was the big beds & the maintenance & hsekeeping staffs were truly accommodating to my requests.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Su D

Hi Su D,

First of all, let me thank you for providing us your feedback via Trip Advisor. I realize this took time out of your day and for that I am appreciative.

Naturally, I am very disappointed to read that your stay was below your expectation. The comments that you have raised have been addressed with the various departments and I am confident moving forward that this type of incident will not re-occur to subject our guests to this standard of our Hotel.

Best regards

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I can't believe they capped the internet to 1 Mbps down and 0.2 up. I test the internet at all hours of the day but it still showed the same "snail" speed. It's basically unusable (dialup speed)!!! I can't get any work done at all hence I only stayed here for 2 days instead of 2 weeks! Respect for having a maintenance man come up right away when one of the lights was out in the bathroom and staff being friendly. A/C was excellent and top quality brand (Daikin) and wasn't noisy like many budget hotels.

If you just want a good budget hotel, clean, nice staff & good night sleep, i would recommend this hotel but if you want to use the internet like 99% of the population, don' bother!!!

Room Tip: good nice sleep, clean, friendly staff, very slow wifi
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Hi Traverl8275

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with other Tripadvisor visitor about your recent stay with us.

We are glad that you are overall happy with the services rendered throughout your stay and it is very pleasing to learn that the room’s design is up to mark.

Between, I have taken note of your comments and please rest assured the Wifi issue had been highlighted will be resolved soon.

Nevertheless, we hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion we hope this experience did not deter you from supporting us again. All of us here look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Advantages:
We have 6 people, book 2 superior triple rooms, there is a door between 2 rooms so we can easily visit each others.
Air cond is working good
Disadvantages:
Disappointed about wifi, unable to use wifi.
Elevators are kinda old and slow.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hồ B

Hi Traverl8275

Between, I have taken note of your comments and please rest assure the issue of Wifi had been highlighted will be resolved soon.