Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lowest price we found
US$47
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
1,258 results
All reviews shopping mall sky garden water playground the river same building front office manager jonker street nice room pleasant stay high floor shore oceanarium gym bathtub eateries
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2021

Dirty and unsecured parking, deplorable room; lock broken, wallpapers and paint peel off, dirty bathroom, incomplete toiletries. Bad condition beds. Poor breakfast; plates, fork, spoon not easily available. Have to ask their staff to bring over to the table for at least 2-3 rounds. Staff were seen chatting and enjoying breakfast together with guest. Noisy rooms. Definite not staying again. Rude staff request shouting at hotel lobby to checking-in customers for scanning the "My sejahtera" QR code.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

All is good but each time checkout the lift is too slow. Today is the worst only 4 lift is functioned. Facing this problem each time we stayed in here. Should improve the services. When we call they said will send the concierge but no person is in sight.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2021

Firstly the Location and Facilities are great value,i would recommended this hotel for leisure and business.room are big and comfortable.The staff was polite and very helpful.the breakfast follow the SOP KKM make us feel safe to enjoy the breakfast.

the only thing concern me is ,on second day i put my room on "DND" sign ,but the housekeeper still entering my on top of that they took my spare key card ,i reported to FO but they just said i can collect new key card from them,what was concerning is someone had my room key card and they can come back and entering my as they like and i feel not safe to leave my belonging in the room unattended.I don't really understand why do they took my spare key card.I hope higher Management to look into this matter seriously as it involving safety & security of your hotel.Thank You.

1  Thank Venture60790156509
Reviewed 8 January 2021

the room okay, breakfast just nice. but the lift is slow maybe too many people in one time esp during public holiday. my kids loves the pool! worth with the price. recommended for stay cation with family.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2021

The hotel rooms were clean and sizeable
The towels had a funny smell and we had to ask for a change.
The lift service is slow and is frustrating to wait to go down or up to rooms.
I would also like to mention that the control of people going into the pool without proper attire is lacking.

Trip type: Travelled with family