Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
US$56
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
1,258 results
All reviews shopping mall sky garden water playground the river same building front office manager jonker street nice room pleasant stay high floor shore oceanarium gym bathtub eateries
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Stay during cmco. The room is so smelly. After we change to other room is slightly better but the towel n pillow so smelly. Breakfast is good. Hav prepare a glove to every guest. Hygiene. Not much choice but delicious. Satisfy with the price.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Good - big room, quiet, good breakfast at very good promo price, very good location to walk around n good shops. Requested for soft pillow n high floor, I think I got it but front desk did not take any initiatives to highlight that.
Bad - very poor lighting especially toilet - very difficult to even have a good shave. Towels only 2 bath towels n that to very dirty. No hand or face towels. AC control plug point loose n about to fall off. Tiles in toilet cracked. The mirror at entrance are full of rust.
Very good - break fast - promo price - good spread n their staffs ...

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2021

Dirty and unsecured parking, deplorable room; lock broken, wallpapers and paint peel off, dirty bathroom, incomplete toiletries. Bad condition beds. Poor breakfast; plates, fork, spoon not easily available. Have to ask their staff to bring over to the table for at least 2-3 rounds. Staff were seen chatting and enjoying breakfast together with guest. Noisy rooms. Definite not staying again. Rude staff request shouting at hotel lobby to checking-in customers for scanning the "My sejahtera" QR code.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

All is good but each time checkout the lift is too slow. Today is the worst only 4 lift is functioned. Facing this problem each time we stayed in here. Should improve the services. When we call they said will send the concierge but no person is in sight.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2021

Firstly the Location and Facilities are great value,i would recommended this hotel for leisure and business.room are big and comfortable.The staff was polite and very helpful.the breakfast follow the SOP KKM make us feel safe to enjoy the breakfast.

the only thing concern me is ,on second day i put my room on "DND" sign ,but the housekeeper still entering my on top of that they took my spare key card ,i reported to FO but they just said i can collect new key card from them,what was concerning is someone had my room key card and they can come back and entering my as they like and i feel not safe to leave my belonging in the room unattended.I don't really understand why do they took my spare key card.I hope higher Management to look into this matter seriously as it involving safety & security of your hotel.Thank You.

1  Thank Venture60790156509