ZenHotels.com
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
1,258 results
All reviews shopping mall sky garden water playground the river same building front office manager jonker street nice room pleasant stay high floor shore oceanarium gym bathtub eateries
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

It is situated at right position in the heart of city with a connecting building to The Shore which is a hotel and also a mall but currently the mall tenants mostly empty but well at least there is a convenient store in the mall.

Check in process was smooth but by the time i came to the room, they forgot to place a mineral water in the room which I have to call the receptionist to ask for the mineral water.

Breakfast was crowded as we were check in during the weekend and there was not much choice of breakfast offered but I'm not sure is it due to the pandemic or it was as it is. During the breakfast, the staff just doing their work which they don't even bother to smile to the guest at least. All they do is just clearing the table and not even offered any hospitality feeling to the guest. Kudos to Akmal, he's the only one I realised smiled to us as we pass him as all of them just keep a tight face all around.

The pool was totally not hygiene at all as I saw there was many floated thing on top of the pool which I'm not sure they even clean the pool on daily basis.

The room is nice and spacious however the sofa pillow smell like old and musky. During our 5 days stay, I'm not sure they even change the bedsheets as it is always wrinkle and I still can smell my perfume on it even after they make up the room.

Good job to Akmal and Noraini(front desk) for being friendly to us during our stay. The rest of the staff I think you guys need to improve on the hospitality service you offered.

Overall, nice hotel worth the price but could do better.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kalaip2016
Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Stay during cmco. The room is so smelly. After we change to other room is slightly better but the towel n pillow so smelly. Breakfast is good. Hav prepare a glove to every guest. Hygiene. Not much choice but delicious. Satisfy with the price.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Good - big room, quiet, good breakfast at very good promo price, very good location to walk around n good shops. Requested for soft pillow n high floor, I think I got it but front desk did not take any initiatives to highlight that.
Bad - very poor lighting especially toilet - very difficult to even have a good shave. Towels only 2 bath towels n that to very dirty. No hand or face towels. AC control plug point loose n about to fall off. Tiles in toilet cracked. The mirror at entrance are full of rust.
Very good - break fast - promo price - good spread n their staffs ...

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2021

Dirty and unsecured parking, deplorable room; lock broken, wallpapers and paint peel off, dirty bathroom, incomplete toiletries. Bad condition beds. Poor breakfast; plates, fork, spoon not easily available. Have to ask their staff to bring over to the table for at least 2-3 rounds. Staff were seen chatting and enjoying breakfast together with guest. Noisy rooms. Definite not staying again. Rude staff request shouting at hotel lobby to checking-in customers for scanning the "My sejahtera" QR code.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

All is good but each time checkout the lift is too slow. Today is the worst only 4 lift is functioned. Facing this problem each time we stayed in here. Should improve the services. When we call they said will send the concierge but no person is in sight.

Date of stay: January 2021