Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
Priceline
US$53
Agoda.com
US$39
Hotels.comUS$80
Booking.comUS$51
eDreamsUS$51
All reviews dataran pahlawan living area hotel lobby jonker walk tourist attractions breakfast spread parade
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

Read reviews on this property and seems ok!
I’m glad I stayed one night. Stayed at the family suite (2 bedroom).
Upon check in, opened the door and room smells and the floors are sticky & dusty. I push the centre table (not sure what you called it) there’s plenty of dust. Checked one of the bedroom the bed linen is not changed and crumpled looks like somebody just slept in it and pull it to straightened. Walks in this room are patchy! It’s really awful! Never seen such hotel. Both TV in both rooms not working. Looks as if this unit has not been stayed snd properly clean. And yet our check in 3 pm without a proper cleaning if the room!

Don’t understand other guests find it a good place stay!

Will never returned and recommend.

Reviewed 16 April 2019 via mobile

When it comes to a great hotel stay, the devil is in the details and this hotel does not pay enough attention to its details. The bed runner was dirty and stained when we first entered the room and toilet had a lot of small insects due to the open window. There were no face or hand towels or hair dryer. We requested a hair dryer from housekeeping that never arrived. The next morning we got locked out of our room because the door lock unit ran out of batteries. The staff did not stand out to me as particularly friendly except the doorman.
Please note that the parking is in a separate building and the corridors leading to the rooms are open air. Both these areas are not stroller or wheelchair friendly at all (as we were with a small baby).
All that said, I won’t be coming back here on my next trip to Malacca as there are much better options for your money (or a little more).

Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

Nice, cosy, happening, near to shopping mall. Just a walking distance to Jonker Street, Staduys A Famosa, Dataran Pahlawan, Mahkota Medical Centre, Mahkota Parade and other mall. Only 10 minutes drive to Masjid Selat and 15 minutes to Masjid Al Azim, State Mosque.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

The parking area is at another building at the behind of it, but no elevator at the parking building.
The hotel elevator is slowwww amd it takes agesss to reach u during peak hours.
Location wise is very good because it is in the middle of the city, foods & malls are walking distance.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2019

Me and my partner have stayed at The Imperial Heritage that was recommended by my friend. The trip was intended for our 1st Anniversary celebration, and we booked the Heritage Deluxe room for 3D2N, our room was on the 17th floor overlooking the city and sea view.

Checked in and out was fast by Ms Zarith Nadia. We love the size of our room, extremely comfortable bed and pillows, both of us sleep very well. Excellent work desk space area with plenty of electricity plugs for all of your devices. The bathroom had a rain shower with good water pressure.

Breakfast is quite good and has variety of choices. Hotel is strategically located within the food, shopping and sightseeing district on foot. The elevators in the hotel can be rather slow during peak period.

However, during my second day I ask for the make up room but the housekeeping just change my bed sheet & towel only. There’s no refill for coffee & bathroom amenities.
Other than that we had a well rested short getaway!

Hopefully in future, there will be better service given to the guest. Being a hotelier myself, I cannot ask for more than this. I would definitely come back.

Room tip: Go for higher floor to enjoy both city & sea view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple