Lowest prices for your stay
US$31
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Expedia.comUS$24
PricelineUS$31
TravelocityUS$24
All reviews dataran pahlawan walking distance shopping mall strategic location jonker street big hotel busy road tourist spots living area big room booked rooms pleasant stay breakfast spread famosa parade grab
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020

The hotel is strategically located in the city center (right in front of Dataran Pahlawan Mall) and within walking distance to Jonker Street (10-15mins). They really need to improve on the some of the rooms. The room that were assigned to us have a leakage on the bathroom ceiling. The breakfast spread was not too bad. And for any future guests do take note that the multilevel parking behind the hotel has a very limited space. But overall for the price that we pay it is considered value for money except some of the rooms condition.

Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

This is my first time check in new property for almost 3 Years built up at melaka town and location was very close to shopping centre -Dataran Pahlawan And Hatten Shopping centre .

Reception -Upon check in between 1315 Pm ,Staff was very quick attend me and fast check in and assign room number level 9 floor

Room-What I have found when enter the unit aircond not working and their is some minor defect need to repair from maintenance staff such like Wall paper peel off ,super dusty room, socket can’t used and tv cabinet door broken etc .I have went down to counter and request again change another room .Lucky the new room assign are level 7 was fine.Bed was comfortable and bathroom clean and aircond work for me

I need to highlight some important point that housekeeping staff and Cafe staff using the same guest lift with guest instead need to strictly ensure their are using service BOMBA lift

Imperial hotel melaka management team need to review back all your room defect and your housekeeping service due to your location nice and lobby very modern design and car park was great also

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Brian888KL
Reviewed 6 August 2020

Was attracted to book this hotel due to its rates primarily, and probably mistook it for one of the hotels I stayed in Melaka years before. The hotel is centrally located right in the heart of the town, and that is probably the best it could get. The hotel is situated in Melaka Raya, where it is one of the liveliest areas in town. There are shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, convenient stores, massage parlours and what not within walking distance. Two shopping malls are right across the road from the hotel, namely Melaka Parade and Dataran Pahlawan Megamall. A Famosa Fort is also within walking distance, and other tourist attractions like Jonker Walk is a short drive away.

The hotel building is quite grand, lending weight to the word Imperial, though the interior of the hotel definitely leans more towards Heritage albeit not in a good way entirely. Overall cleanliness could be improved, the room’s wallpaper is beginning to mold and peel, the shower area in the bathroom is a little tight. At least the family room that we booked was spacious and the beds were comfortable. However, the walls were rather thin and we could hear noises from the corridor and the next room. Throughout the three nights we stayed there, we didn’t get any housekeeping service to clean our room, I even had to catch the cleaner for a change of towels.

It is not all bad for a budget stay, considering the convenience available in the immediate vicinity of the hotel, but for a more pleasurable stay I would look elsewhere.

3  Thank aurfei
Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

Booked two nights from 11th July until 13th July. Our room is 1703. Before enter room, the door handle already faulty, concierge promised there will be someone coming over to fix the handle. Waited for 1 day no one came.
Room are dirty. Sand found in the bathroom. Few of the lights are fused. Housekeeping don't bother informing engineering.
Wallpaper are dirty, peeling off, wall with scuff marks. Worms are all over the ceiling from kitchen area, living area, both rooms as well. informed housekeeping once at 11am to clean up my room, but until 1.30pm, no one came. Have to inform again. Hand shower holder broken but don't bother fixing?
Please check your rattan chair at living area as well.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2020 via mobile

It's been awhile since I check in to Imperial Heritage, my first check in I had a good experience and the room was good.

So I decided to drop by again with my family and book the family suite (chief minister suite) 1821.

It was horror the moment I walk in, cracked floor board, dust on bed headboard, picture frame, and there's mold/dust on air con.

I know this is not a a new hotel and all furniture might have some wear and tear,but its worst than wear and tear , the sofa slumped down, paint chipped, door chipped, toilet full of limescale, and the tiles in living look kinda clean but sticky, thanks goodness you all have bedroom slipper.

Generally unsatisfied, the only good thing is the price is reasonable and I only have to stay for a night I and check in late and no need to endure this horror.

Date of stay: July 2020