“Fine dining, excellent food, great ambience”
Review of Mio AmoRe

Mio AmoRe
Ranked #152 of 781 Restaurants in Melaka
Description: A special dining restaurant that you can spend the time with your family and the one that you love the most. Just come to enjoy the food and the moment that you can get together with your family, friend, and the lover one. Don't rush and enjoy.
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Fine Italian dining. Great for couples to have a romantic dinner. The atmosphere is quiet with soft music at the background.

Food are cooked upon order. So expect long waiting time if the restaurant is packed. Do tell them your preference that is, if you like the food less salty and so on. They are pleased to accommodate.

We had mushroom soup, fried baby shrimps an appetizer, linguine carbonara and chicken diavola. All in with juices costs RM100/=

Staff are friendly and cheerful. Excellent place to savour Italian food in malacca.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Staffs are friendly with food served fresh from kitchen. They will take some time to prep ur meal if there was no pre order beforehand. Still the restaurant able to provide a decent italian atmosphere through their decoration. Enjoyed the cuisine served.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

This restaurant serves authentic Italian food. There are always specials of the day listed on the board. The food is prepared fresh and it takes time for the food to be served.
The restaurant does not serve wine but you bring your own of which the corkage is charged at Rm20 per bottle. Service is friendly and good. We have been several
times there and each time the food and service was good. Restaurant is open every evening for dinner only except Wednesday.

1  Thank Zingg H
Reviewed 6 December 2016

I made a booking for 7pm through OffPeak. Due to the unfamiliar and new road system in Melaka Raya, we managed to arrive at the restaurant at 7.05pm.
I presented the print out of my booking confirmation & the staff said we were no longer eligible to use the Offpeak discount and also not able to dine in. It was only 7.05pm.

I then asked the staff what time it was now & she replied 7.15pm. Fine, if her time is correct, we are still eligible as we are allowed 15 minutes grace period as clearly stated in OffPeak's booking confirmation sent to me.

It is just a lame excuse not wanting us to enjoy the discount I signed up for. Besides, the restaurant was not even full with all the tables empty, except one. The table I was standing beside even had a "reserved" card with my name on it. So if my name was still on the table, why was I not allowed to dine there?

If there was a negative rating for this restaurant, I would have rated it that. I have never in my life been turned away from a restaurant that I have placed a booking for and which I turned up on time too.

This restaurant lacks social etiquette and its public relations is sorely lacking.

1  Thank baccus60
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We've known of this establishment for quite some time now but never had the tendency to make a visit...until last night. To our surprise, the food were really really really good!!! It is so difficult to get a good western food in melaka, with decent ambience at extremely reasonable price!

I've never had a really good spaghetti carbonara for the loooooogest of time...not even in KL! But their's was really good! The pork bacon carbonara it is!!

The beef balls were really good too!! Creme bulee can be improved though.

We'll definitely come back for more! A new addition to our list of good western food in Malacca :D

Only down side is they dont serve wine. So bring your own bottle if u intend to pair ur food with some wine. Corkage charge is RM20.

1  Thank trinatay