“Delightful surprise”

Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: Eat . Relax . Fun
Description: Eat . Relax . Fun
Reviewed 11 August 2017

its situated between Estadia(linkway) to Pahlawan (old) on 3rd floor and you will be greeted by its giant teddy, decor and menu is what you woukd expect of a "theme" cafe but dont expect the food to be fantastic and its a good afternoon place to hang out if your really desperate....from all the heat and nonya dishes

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Only average food and very slow service. The staff are friendly though.
The seafood agio olio and carbonara were just average. Seafood is not too fresh.

Don't think I will be back.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Ambiance is cute and relaxing.

Food was just average. We went there for lunch.

Go there for tea break is a good spot.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

The cafe is cozy and filled with adorable teddy bears - is a great photo-moment! However food was only average and took a long time to be served. The signature Teddy bear pizza was not very tasty but looks cute enough to make kids delighted.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My family and I dropped in for an early dinner on a weekday. This cafe was really hard to find. Anyway, the environment was nice, the staffs were friendly but the service was really slow and the taste of the food was nothing to shout about. We ordered 3 meals from the seasonal menu, 1 chicken Maryland ( my son's order ) and 1 basket of fries. The fries was the first to be served and the Chicken Maryland was the last to be served. That means they fried the fries in 2 batches. By the time my son's order arrived, we have already finished our meal. He tried to gobble up everything ( as we just came back from a Water Theme Park outing & we were starving ) and the fries were so hot. What I am trying to say is, to save time, the fries and the Chicken Maryland could be prepared together. Then our 2 different pasta meal could be done together too ( which is not the case as my pasta was abit hard and my husband's pasta was just right ). We were lucky that there was only a couple having their meal in the cafe. Can't imagine the waiting period if the cafe is pack with people. Don't think we will patronize this cafe again.