“Beautiful space and cool vibe”
Review of Five Bar

Five Bar
Ranked #28 of 691 Restaurants in Mobile
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Five is relatively new in town but is a hit, because of a limited but high quality food menu and a special atmosphere. The chicken I had was wonderful. Check it out!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Five is a great choice for families, friends, or dates. Out of all the times I've been, I have never had a bad meal at Five. The restaurant offers five main entrees, and they are all delicious. Order the uptown shrimp to start!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here 3 times this year and I've been totally pleased every time. The seafood platter is great and has a small portion of fresh fish, fresh shrimp and a crab cake. All are excellent! Only complaint was the risotto was runny and cold. Didn't have room for it anyway. The salad has goat cheese and a light vinaigrette. The strawberry lemonade drink is so good, I could stay and get toasted very easy. The tuna dip is good but the Uptown Chicken is good enough to eat as your entree. Don't leave a crumb!!! The decor is lovely with random hanging chandeliers. They also have live music. Perfect place for a party or other celebration. Be sure and go for brunch on the weekend. Our favorite place to eat. Great parking in downtown Mobile.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We knew nothing about the place untill we walked in. We realized quickly, you get only 5 choices of each category, 5 aptz, 5 entrees, ect. I went with the cheeseburger, it was AWESOME, wasn't sure about the topping but it was great! Wait time for food was long but it was Friday night. I think they only use local ingredients. We would go again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is my first review of Five but my wife and I regularly frequent this Restaurant as well as the one in Tuscaloosa. While all the entrees are great, our favorite at dinner and lunch is the Cheeseburger! If you dine for brunch on Sunday, definitely try the Fried Chicken and Waffles,

While I normally do not single out employees, my wife and I were very impressed by our server, Claire M. Claire was very professional but also very personable....adding to our experience.