All reviews convention center river view mobile bay very nice hotel parking garage floor to ceiling windows the concierge lounge within walking distance moon pie corner king room mardi gras downtown area great downtown location check in was easy cruise terminal dauphin street front desk staff
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel in downtown. Check in was easy and was able to get in room early. Hotel is walking distance to a lot of downtown restaurants and sites. Lobby bar was nice, with music in the evenings. Hotel pool is small, but nice and clean. The breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant is pricey, but the overall quality and service definitely lived up to the price. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank HankHill1314
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Our stay and our service were outstanding. I used the valet to park but it would have been easy to park myself. Self parking was conveniently located. The check-in staff were friendly. The bell service was wonderful. Our room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Fathoms Lounge in the hotel had a nice atmosphere. Rachel was so friendly and helpful. We wanted just a snack so we ordered the lemon pepper wings. Delicious. My grandson left his flip flops at the pool. We asked about them upon check out and they were brought right to us. Every staff person we encountered were friendly and smiling. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I hope to stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2018

We were in for a tennis event. Our corner room was really nice; the beds were awesome. You couldn't ask for a better place to stay in Mobile. Conveniently located to all the restaurants downtown. My only criticism is they made up the rooms later in the day. I wish the bar would have stayed open later. They do not provide complimentary coffee. Having said that we will stay here every time we come to Mobile!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2018

After I parked and walked in, i was greeted by two friendly faces - I forget their names but one had the purple streak and the other...Ariel??. Great smiles, energy!! The gentleman in the lounge worked hard - Quniton as did the morning person. The lounge at night had good offerings. In the morning, they need fresh oatmeal. The grits they had - no one went near them. The room was nice. Two minor issues: 1. milk was past dated in the concierge (two days past) and 2. they have a brand of gym equipment i've never heard of - instead of the normal marriott standard Life Fitness. This brand wasn't good. I'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent accommodations. Spacious rooms with AWESOME views. Comfortable beds with nice beddings. Luv the lighted makeup mirror in bathroom. Hotel is situated in the downtown area, with many great attractions. Walking distance from cruise port. The staff is ALWAYS phenomenal!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business