“love their poboys”

The Boiling Pot
Ranked #73 of 693 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is a great spot. Recently renovated. The po'boys are good. The shrimp basket is a special favorite of mine.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Boiling Pot is a large restaurant with counter service. Their specialty is good fried seafood, but I had a crab stuffed flounder and it was very good.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Visited with family first time and pleased how good food was. Had a little of everything on menu. Only issue is needs to be a bit cleaner.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This is a frequent stop for me when traveling to Mobile. I ordered the headless steamed shrimp with gumbo and hushpuppies. I received 17 extra large shrimp which were done just right, crisp with a perfect snap when you bit into them. The Cajun seasoning is flavorful but not over powering. My gumbo was good and a perfect size for not over indulging. The hushpuppy side was 8 pieces which was too much for a side, good taste but too many. This is not a fancy seafood place but the quality beat the fancy place I ate at hands down. I should have known better and trusted my past experiences. I shall return.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This place is a joke. The food is not very good for the prices. My husband got boiled crawfish and they were horrible. No seasoning, no taste. Uck.

Been to The Boiling Pot? Share your experiences!