“Great food, great prices, great amounts, great staff.”
Review of Big Time Diner

Big Time Diner
Ranked #26 of 691 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We moved to Mobile 6 months ago and have tried to have a policy of trying different restaurants. But with "Diner", we have cheated a few times. Very simple food, but huge choices and very generous amounts and very well prepared. Staff stays busy, but take good care of their customers.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

If you are looking for fresh seafood, home cooked veggies, delicious desserts at reasonable prices or fast friendly service in fun atmosphere - this is the place to go. Plan on a full parking lot, a short wait for a table or grab a vacant seat at the bar. This place has been in business for 21 years and knows how to do it right. I took my college age son for some fried crab claws, gumbo and veggies. The servings were plentiful - we left with a carry out box. Highly recommend! Off the beaten path, but worth seeking out. Visited with a local at the bar while we ate. Several employees have been there for 15 years or more. They also hire high school and college age as servers or in the kitchen. Will return in the future! Last seating for dinner is at 8:30 p.m. restaurant closes at 9 p.m. You can dine in or take out.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

we ordered roast beef sandwiches with gravy.. and my lord taste like they poured the box of salt on it.. i couldn't eat it n had the waitress bring me a cheese burger which was alright... my husband picked around the bread....maybe it was that dish my first time n my last time having the roast beef sandwich in there

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for good diner food, this is the place. The portions are large and full of flavor. Lots of variety. The cobbler is really good. Special thanks to Faith for keeping our glasses of sweet tea full.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to eat! The menu had something for everyone. In fact, it was hard to choose what to get. The service is quick and the price is reasonable. Highly recommend.