“Good Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Four of us visited Carrabbas in Mobile and had a variety of food. The Shrimp Scampi app. was excellent as was the Chicken Marsalas, Spicy ( not very ) Chicken soup and salad. Oh,, and the Bownie !!
We arrived around 6:00 P.M. and were promptly seated. The service was good and the atmosphere inside was nice. I notice different plates when I dine out and saw some very tasty looking dishes. I may try the pizza next time as you can see it being cooked in an open flame oven !!
I would go back again. Enjoy !!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

My wife and I had an excellent dinner, $10.00 of per bottle of wine, the food was great, and the service by Molly was excellent. We have not had a bad experience here, highly recommend it.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Service was efficient, and (like with all of the other Carrabba's that I've visited over the years) it's nice to have plenty of GF options.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Justin are waiter was great. The food was fantastic. I had the fettuccine weezie and it was tasty. I had enough for two meals. We had four dinners, soft drinks and two appetizers for around $90. If you want great food, great service and a great price stop by. It was our first time at Carrabba's and we will be back.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Great food! Chris is an excellent server. Can't remember the other servers name but actually they are all awesome! Good prices great food!!