“Seafood and a meal”
Review of Dip Mudbugs

Dip Mudbugs
Ranked #137 of 691 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: A first rate, spectacularly clean LOCAL fish market that also sells steamed to-go crawfish, shrimp, mixed packages with veg, frozen product. Grand selection of locally caught fish and shellfish. NOT to be confused with a similarly named place that is without quality and high standards. Dip Seafood is NOT at the Loop. The Real Dip Mudbugs deserves notice.
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped to buy fresh shrimp to bring home. Good prices and the workers were very helpful. They also have a little cafe now too. I had the BEST shrimp poboy of my whole trip there. And the mac and cheese...it might be the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I was looking for some fresh gulf shrimp and called several places. When I Called D.I.P. Seafood Market, they had just got about 300 lbs of shrimp and the guy I talked to was just icing them down. They were about 30 minutes away from where I was staying. I drove over and got there about 15 minutes before they closed. They seemed unsure at first about selling some of the fresh shrimp at the last minute but were accommodating. I bought 25lbs at a great price. I look forward to future purchase from them.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Great Seafood to go. I have ate there on numerous occasions and never had a bad meal. The fish and shrimp are cooked to order and always fresh and hot when served. They have a nice variety of sides ranging from French Fries to Fried Okra and Mac & Cheese, plus more. Truly worth the trip if you're looking for good Seafood.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Local Seafood House some fresh selections and some previously frozen selections they offer steaming service for seafood and they have crawfish doing the season

Reviewed 16 November 2015

DIP MUDBUGS is famous all over the Southeast , known for having the best cooked Crawdads around, People from New Orleans drive to DIP MUDBUGS to get their bugs. They are always fresh not frozen.

Been to Dip Mudbugs? Share your experiences!