See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We booked this Quality Inn simply because of its location. It’s near the cruise ship port in Mobile. We paid to leave our car here throughout our cruise (very decent & safer). They offer a shuttle to & from for free. It’s also within walking distance of the downtown restaurants & park. The room was clean, but the elevator stinks to high Heaven! Too much light came into our room at night :/ And the door key wouldn’t work on our room

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank JennaMose
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Mr. jarred and he staff was friendly rooms was clean they made sure me and my family was taken care of was visiting mobile for my brother wedding this hotel is walking distance from restaurant, clubs.

Room Tip: great rooms service over all great stay
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LA'KITA R
Reviewed 1 July 2018

It is an ok for one night. The internet was horrible when I asked, I was told that I would have to contact the internet provider as they don't know why. The breakfast was just ok but then there is not much around where one can have breakfast early in the morning

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Typical motel style rooms, although a bit outdated and worn our room was clean and adequate for just one night. Parking was free and right outside our door.We were on a road trip and always try to stay in walking distance of downtown and this was perfect. The town was lovely and historic and very friendly it was a pleasent stroll from the hotel. The breakfast room was small but the food looked ok, we just had cereals. An OK stop over.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I rented two rooms. Both could have used a good cleaning. The furnishings were very outdated and not well maintained. One room had an odor, and the elevator also stunk and had thrash in it. We did enjoy our walks around the historic district.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family