All reviewsfront deskdauphin streetself parkwalking distancebeautiful hotelcorner roomparking garagegovernment streetmardi grasbreakfast buffeti highly recommend this hotelvalet serviceheart of downtownan older hoteldefinitely stay here againup to datestaff was very friendly
Reviewed 16 August 2018

This was my husband and mine first time in Mobile. We loved this downtown gem.It was in a good location. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. We liked the up to date bathrooms with shower stalls. The staff from the bellmen to front desk were extremely friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend The Admiral.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Brian S, Manager at The Admiral Hotel Mobile, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. I will share this with the rest of our staff so that they get the recognition they deserve. We look forward to serving you again soon. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We enjoy staying here on our way from dallas to the beaches of FL. We stayed in 2017 and this hotel was perfect. Cute bar and pool area for our kids to swim. We stayed in the suite and it was very nicely appointed and the whole place was decorated to perfection. This year however, it seemed to have been poorly maintained. Our door lock was broken and the pool area had lost its newness and seemed to be in need of new cushions and furniture. Along with othe things here and there that needed updating. Just seemed a little neglected. We’d be happy to see this change and stay there again next year.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Brian S, Manager at The Admiral Hotel Mobile, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you for taking to the time so give us your review. Now that it is slow, we are in the process touching up all of our rooms one floor at a time. We should be done very soon so we look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

It was my birthday and my boyfriend was surprising me with a weekend trip, and out of all the hotels I wanted to stay at the Admiral. Upon arrival, customer service was good and very friendly. The hotel looked beautiful but arriving to my room..my room had an odor, the linens on the bed smelled and the toilet clogged. Front desk sent someone right away but it started clogging again the next day. The hotel tried to accommodate me with a bottle of wine which was a sweet gesture..but it tasted horrible, a discount of some sort would have been a better gesture, everyone don't consume alcohol. When we went to the in-house restaurant, the waitress was rude. I can tell she was frustrated due to a shortage of staff but regardless, you should be professional even under pressure. I told my friends and family about how excited I was to stay at this prestigious hotel but was very disappointed. I am a honors member of hiltons hotel and has always been pleased til now. Admiral, get it together, although things happen sometimes, odor,dirty sheets,plumbing and a rude waitress is no excuse. I won't be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am very sorry that your room didn't meet your expectations. I do appreciate you telling us so that we can get this issue resolved. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

The service here was excellent...they texted ahead and lined up my preferences (self park v. valet, points vs. breakfast buffet) and delivered them to me when I walked in. I used digital key. Property is beautiful and clean, reflective of very modern mixed with Southern charm. Staff was over the top friendly.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Brian S, Manager at The Admiral Hotel Mobile, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for this "excellent" review! These are the kind of reviews that we love. Please come see us again when your travels bring you back to Mobile!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Rooms were great. Fitness center was good with elliptical, bike, treadmill, and free weights. Catering for our training left a little to be desired. Often didn’t provide napkins or silverware. Ended up eating fruit with my hand and wiping on table cloth so as not to get my computer and papers sticky. Food was often taken away early.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am pleased to see that you liked our hotel. I am so sorry about the catering issues. I am forwarding this to our F&B department to make sure this doesn't happen again. Please come see us again soon!