“Great Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

This location is a fun very casual restaurant inside a bar. Kids are welcome. Eating inside and outside. Delicious burgers and Sunday Brunch.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I like to take people to Callaghan's for a business lunch. It's quaint, local, and shows off Mobile to visitors. It's also a great place to get a good sandwich or po-boy.

I have gotten so used to the po-boys and philly cheesesteaks that I have just about forgotten how good their burgers are. This time I ordered the bacon cheeseburger. It was delicious, cooked just right. The bacon was not too crispy which made it great for me. My associate chose the philly cheesesteak and he loved it from the first bite.

The only negative thing I can ever say about Callaghan's is I wish they would offer fries as a side. The cole slaw or chips are okay, but sometimes you just need some fries to go with those great burgers.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Loved it. Great food. Nice atmosphere. Just a great neighborhood town hall. The burgers are great. Potato salad and pasta salad are great.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Met a large group here to celebrate a birthday. Service was really great with Liz holding down the fort! Everyone ordered from the menu. My burger was AWESOME and was cooked exactly as I requested (medium rare). Good music. This is a neighborhood bar with all level and ages including families with small children. A mobile treasure!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed it! Cool neighborhood place. Eclectic atmosphere with lights and pictures all over the walls with bands/famous people that have visited. A couple people with us ordered the burgers and said it was great!. I had the blackened shrimp poboy and it was AMAZING. Shrimp were tender and seasoning was on point. Big sandwich with a LOT of shrimp. Service was good. Server was nice and attentive but its your basic casual bar service, nothing fancy. Will be back!

Been to Callaghan's Irish Social Club? Share your experiences!