“Surprise Italian in Mobile”
Review of Pizzeria Delphina

Pizzeria Delphina
Ranked #13 of 691 Restaurants in Mobile
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Living in NYC and used to great pizza not sure what it would be like in Mobile. Pleasantly surprised. Good service and offer other italian foods beside pizza. We enjoyed the pizza and told the cook too.

1  Thank luggageboston

Reviewed 30 October 2017

The food here is excellent, we had pasta primavera and spaghetti with meatballs, yum! House salad was also great. Unfortunately, the restaurant is much too small, given its popularity. We were forced to get take-out though we very much wanted to eat in. Staff were friendly enough but overwhelmed by the volume. Definitely recommend, but I'm sure this place is even better when they are less crazy-busy.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Strolled in off the street having not read the reviews.
Really great pasta.. my wife had the shrimp linguine and I has chicken vodka tomato sauce linguine. .8oz portions which were more than enough together with the piece of garlic bread. 12oz options also available.
Really fresh tasting Italian food.
Recommended.

1  Thank Madster01
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I order a lot of spaghetti and meatballs there. I visit often and the food is always delicious! I think the spaghetti and meatballs deserve an award. I think this place has the best around!

I also like the pizza!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

First time after so many people have recommended this place. Pretty small seating area, average decor but very friendly service. The bruschetta was delicious with tons of flavor. We had polo ala vodka pasta-was delicious-and the pepperoni/sausage/spinach/ham Stromboli and it was excellent. Great location downtown and we will be back again.