Best Western Inn(Monroeville)
US$48
Regency Inn(Monroeville)
US$58
Hotels.com
Budget Inn - Monroeville(Monroeville)(Great Value!)
US$50
Quality Inn(Evergreen)
US$63
US$104
US$94
US$86
All reviewscompared to other hotelsfridge and microwaverecommend this hotelcarlsonhousekeeperalabama
Reviewed 17 May 2016

This is a recently renovated hotel that changed brands. It seems to be the location of choice for business travelers. It may be the only hotel in town with interior hall ways. My HVAC unit did not feel like it was working correctly because the humidity felt way too high. The bathroom floor felt damp from moisture all the time. The room was quiet at night and the bed comfortable. The continental breakfast was adequate, but average. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I will stay here again when I am working in the area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Country Inn in Monroeville on the way to Mobile after a very long drive. I cannot say enough great things about this hotel and the wonderful staff! I never go out of my way to write reviews, but I feel like this place deserves it. I had a very quick check in process and the staff was extremely kind. They went above and beyond to make sure I had a great stay. My room was very clean (I'm a bit of a neat freak so this greatly exceeded my expectations). The breakfast also had a lot more options than most places. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone else as well!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Stopped by Monroeville to watch the To Kill a Mockingbird play. Booked this hotel because I'm a Carlson club member. This one was a little shabby by Carlson standards. There was a bucket in the hall catching dripping water the two days we were there. Housekeeping seemed annoyed that our schedule didn't align with theirs. And the carpet in our room was frayed. Not bad. Not great. Just meh.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2016

I'm very picky about cleanness and smell. I looked at several hotels in Monreville. Country Inn & Suites was a great price and much more than I expected. India was very helpful and even changed my room to the ground floor as stairs are hard for me. The sheets were clean and of good quality. I checked the mattresse pad and found it was freshly laundered also. The room had a nice flat screen tv. The complimentary breakfast had much more selections than most places including hot food. Stacy made check out quick and easy. The India and Stacy were so nice while remaining professional. I will always stay there when I come through again.

Room Tip: No elevator so if unable to do stairs request a ground floor.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2016

My friend and I met in Monroeville to attend a play. We were pleased with our room. It was clean and well stocked and the price was reasonable. The staff was friendly and the breakfast provided enough choices to satisfy us. I would use this motel again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Sagar L, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Monroeville, AL, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay.