“Their tamales are one of my faves”
Review of La Zona Rosa

La Zona Rosa
Ranked #48 of 526 Restaurants in Montgomery
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Salvadoran, Central American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Honestly, THE BEST Mexican cuisine in Montgomery. Always fresh, tasty, and inventive. The only place in town serving carnitas, Cuban pork, or huevos rancheros.
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I love tamales so much, and la zona rosa makes theirs so well. They're also cheap and have a very large menu. Getting seated and in and out is easy and they also have a quick to-go service. Gosh I love this place.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

There are plenty of Mexican restaurants in Montgomery, but we may have found our regular go to! The service was great. Our waiter was attentive and fast. The salsa was medium heat and the chips were warm. We had the carnitas plate, quesadilla rosa and a round of margs! Everything was delicious and filling.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I keep wanting to write this review for awhile. I visited this restaurant on the 5th of May (Cinco De Mayo) and had a party of 15 people. We called a week before and the person on the phone told us we just needed to come in and not make a reservation. When we showed up the manager refused to seat us. He told us to leave. I was appalled. So, we took three numbers (to seat 5 people per table) and when the manager figured it out he refused to seat the other two groups of 5! I would not recommend this place to anyone and the food was not great either. Totally over rated and horrible service.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Jeremy S
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I had chicken and beef enchiladas​. I very pleased and would eat there again next time I am in town.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We've never had bad food or bad service any time we've been here. We've mostly gone for lunch and even when it's busy the service is fast. The only downside--they're not open on Sunday.

Date of visit: April 2017